Nuvi Software version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi Software version

I recently upgraded my firmware from old Ver 2.0 to Ver 2.4 hoping to have the feature "Junction View display" as mentioned in other forums if you have a Sin/Malaysia version of Nuvi.

Note: using webupdater it inform me no updates available, only the voices etc.. i have downloaded the patch at garmin's website and able to upgrade the firmware

I have not tested it yet but believe it will be dependent on the map installed thus it will work for example in preloaded map sin/Malaysia but not with our roadguide maps (not sure) . Although some are saying that this Junction view feature is hardware dependent . For those higher than 760 models out there do you have these features and working in our maps? Can you post your Nuvi software versions too so we can tinker around and hopefully upgrade our versions (without bricking the unit?

see screen shots
    Attached Files

excuse my ignorance, whats the difference of Sin/Malaysia version with US? I received my 750 with ver 4.60 firmware & upgraded to the latest ver 4.80. Why is yours at ver 2.xx?

Comment

Originally posted by rav158 View Post
      excuse my ignorance, whats the difference of Sin/Malaysia version with US? I received my 750 with ver 4.60 firmware & upgraded to the latest ver 4.80. Why is yours at ver 2.xx?

it means the mapset that is preloaded in your nuvi... i assume your nuvi is preloaded with the US map?

Comment

thanks for the clarification.. & ur right, mine was preloaded with US map.

Comment

Working...
        X