Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP: Really wants the contributor's map.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP: Really wants the contributor's map.

Hi i really love my this site for making maps here in the philippines. Just got back from the US and i brought my nuvi 360 with me. I got the registered member version of the map. i was hoping to get the contributor upgrade map. I'm not really familiar on how to contribute and what to contribute to get my account upgrade. I heard that the contributor map is soooo much better than the free map. Please help me on how to get the contributor map or how to contribute since I think its the only way to get the map. Thanks soooo much in advance.

Originally posted by gotaims View Post
    Hi i really love my this site for making maps here in the philippines. Just got back from the US and i brought my nuvi 360 with me. I got the registered member version of the map. i was hoping to get the contributor upgrade map. I'm not really familiar on how to contribute and what to contribute to get my account upgrade. I heard that the contributor map is soooo much better than the free map. Please help me on how to get the contributor map or how to contribute since I think its the only way to get the map. Thanks soooo much in advance.
    please take time to read http://roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23 and you'll find all the things you need to know when it comes to helping us making the map more detailed give us a reasonable contribution and you'll get your updated map! and welcome back to ph
    Last edited by sinned; 05-20-2009, 20:17.

Comment

Working...
    X