Lane assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lane assist

To those who have the higher-end Nuvi's with lane assist (7x5T, 855, 885T, etc), does the feature work well enough with our local map?
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

you are joking right?
    Not supported nor are there any plans to start supporting it.
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Nope, not kidding. Not being as in-depth as you guys are with mapping and everything, I think it was a valid question. Thanks for answering.

Anyway, it's a question I had since when I started looking for a nav gps. Originally, I was going to have somebody get me a 755T from abroad, but then an opportunity presented itself and long story short, I ended up buying the 255w instead. At least now I won't feel sorry for not getting the higher model.

Comment

Originally posted by oj88 View Post
        Nope, not kidding. Not being as in-depth as you guys are with mapping and everything, I think it was a valid question. Thanks for answering.

Anyway, it's a question I had since when I started looking for a nav gps. Originally, I was going to have somebody get me a 755T from abroad, but then an opportunity presented itself and long story short, I ended up buying the 255w instead. At least now I won't feel sorry for not getting the higher model.
        no worries! can't go far wrong with the 255w!
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by oj88 View Post
          To those who have the higher-end Nuvi's with lane assist (7x5T, 855, 885T, etc), does the feature work well enough with our local map?
          I don't know how lane assist works but my 255WT is giving a stay on right or stay on left directions when there is a flyover ahead...

Comment

Originally posted by joisler View Post
            I don't know how lane assist works but my 255WT is giving a stay on right or stay on left directions when there is a flyover ahead...
            .. which is nowhere near what lane-assist can do, unfortunately.

Comment

this is how IT works...

Comment

Working...
              X