Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 205w

Hi,

I just got a new Garmin Nuvi 205W bought from UK..unfortunately it didn't come with a usb cable so i can connect it to my PC. Where can i buy a cable? or can i just use the cable of my psp to connect my satnav to my computer?

And is there someone or a place i can go to provide me some tutorial in using my new Device..Although the informations provided in the forum are very informative, it will take me sometime to be familiar with it.I'll be travelling up north(bulacan, bataan, nueva vizcaya) next next week and i wanna be able to track down the roads which i will be taking so i can contribute.

Originally posted by bugs_dagul View Post
    Hi,

I just got a new Garmin Nuvi 205W bought from UK..unfortunately it didn't come with a usb cable so i can connect it to my PC. Where can i buy a cable? or can i just use the cable of my psp to connect my satnav to my computer?
    Hi bugs_dagul. You can use the cable of a digital camera (forgot what's it called... firewire?)

Originally posted by bugs_dagul View Post
    And is there someone or a place i can go to provide me some tutorial in using my new Device..Although the informations provided in the forum are very informative, it will take me sometime to be familiar with it.I'll be travelling up north(bulacan, bataan, nueva vizcaya) next next week and i wanna be able to track down the roads which i will be taking so i can contribute.
    This is the place http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2806 and someone(s) can definitely give you a tip or two plus a welcome drink...

Comment

actually i connected it(gps) to my laptop using the cable of my psp and its detected as a mass storage device however i can't pair it with the training software, the one i downloaded from here as well.. it says it can't find a supported device.

Comment

Working...
      X