Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems uploading routes in Nuvi 760

Hi guys,

I am trying to familiarize myself with my recently purchased Nuvi 760.

Went to the HOW-TO's and was able to install all necessary software.

While fiddling around in MAPSOURCE, I tried creating a route from HOME to my office. Was able to do that using the ROUTE tool but was unable to transfer it back to the NUVI. I just clicked TRANSFER->Send To Device and it says it was successful. But when I tried viewing it on the NUVI, the created route on MAPSOURCE was not there.

Am I missing something?

1. In mapsource be sure to check "route" when you transfer (sent) to device.
    2. In your Nuvi- go to tools>>>>My Data>>>>Import Route from file>>> It will search for routes, and after this, check the routes you have created and press import, it will prompt you that you have successfully imported the route. Start navigating.

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
      1. In mapsource be sure to check "route" when you transfer (sent) to device.
      2. In your Nuvi- go to tools>>>>My Data>>>>Import Route from file>>> It will search for routes, and after this, check the routes you have created and press import, it will prompt you that you have successfully imported the route. Start navigating.
      Thanks very much sir jspalaroan! That worked! I just assumed that it was similar to creating waypoints which is uploaded directly to the device via mapsource.

Now I am enjoying even more.

Comment

Originally posted by RRM0221 View Post
        Thanks very much sir jspalaroan! That worked! I just assumed that it was similar to creating waypoints which is uploaded directly to the device via mapsource.

Now I am enjoying even more.
        You can even enjoy if You have the contributors map Pls try to share and become a contributor. We are all willing to help and guide fellow junior members like you

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
          You can even enjoy if You have the contributors map Pls try to share and become a contributor. We are all willing to help and guide fellow junior members like you
          Hi sir jspalaroan. I am actually now in the process of becoming a contributor. I just made a couple of uploads just to make sure I get the process correctly. From here, I can try and help enhance the map.

I am familiarizing myself with the use of MAPSource and it is becoming very interesting.

I do appreciate any support that you can throw my way as a newbie.

Comment

Working...
          X