Need help 205w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help 205w

Hi sir i have a gamin nuvi 205w i cant upgrade my gps. Anyone can upgrade it for me? im willing to pay. thanks. 09275584000 mike

Originally posted by michaellv09 View Post
    Hi sir i have a gamin nuvi 205w i cant upgrade my gps. Anyone can upgrade it for me? im willing to pay. thanks. 09275584000 mike
    Hi michaellv09,

I pressume you are referrring to firmware update. If that so, go to Garmin website, register your unit, download webupdater software, connect your GPSr, run webupdater and it will update your GPSr firmware to the latest version. It's free!!!
    See FAQ for Newbies below
    Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Roadguide2000 View Post
      Hi michaellv09,

I pressume you are referrring to firmware update. If that so, go to Garmin website, register your unit, download webupdater software, connect your GPSr, run webupdater and it will update your GPSr firmware to the latest version. It's free!!!
      Correct, my friends unit 205W- i have just upgraded too as his unit tends to freeze, I remember the firmware was in series 5's and after upgrade via webupdater it was 6.1. This is US version so you have to upgrade via web updater, for localize units (Asian) i.e. Malaysia/ Singapore or Taiwan, go the country's Garmin website and check your firmware if there is an upgrade. Wrong choice in upgrade may result in bricking the unit.

Comment

Working...
      X