Nuvi 205 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 205 Question

just wanted to know kung talaga po bang di nakalabas mga POI's sa nuvi 205 while driving, i already set Map Detail to Normal and More pero ganon pa din.. only the map is depicted on the screen.... unlike my 276C na naka depict mga POI's while driving around..

thanks and more power
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often

Originally posted by PushingTin View Post
    just wanted to know kung talaga po bang di nakalabas mga POI's sa nuvi 205 while driving, i already set Map Detail to Normal and More pero ganon pa din.. only the map is depicted on the screen.... unlike my 276C na naka depict mga POI's while driving around..

thanks and more power
    Correct. Rarely do we see nuvi models that display POIs while navigating.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post

hi kuyas,

if you set it to most, you will see the poi while navigating.
      although sometimes its a bit annoying

@pushingtin- please post in english coz we also have foreign member reading our site.

thanks
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
        hi kuyas,

if you set it to most, you will see the poi while navigating.
        although sometimes its a bit annoying

@pushingtin- please post in english coz we also have foreign member reading our site.

thanks
        In 3d navigation, I mean. Can you confirm that they show up in 3d and without zooming in to at least 300 ft?

Comment

In 3d navigation, I mean. Can you confirm that they show up in 3d and without zooming in to at least 300 ft?
          for 205 models, it shows up. kuya even in 3D.

sometimes it clutter up the screen that i have to change the settings
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

Comment

Tried Setting it to Most (map details) but the POI's still doesn't show up while navigating.. the only time it shows up is when you click GO TO and select map .

Comment

Same case with my Nuvi760....poi's are not shown in 3D navigation.
              Tried everything already except updating firmware bec. it might lose easter egg track capability.
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

it won't show up also in my 710... different case though with my 360... poi's do show up when in 3d navigation.

Comment

for 205 models, it shows up. kuya even in 3D.

sometimes it clutter up the screen that i have to change the settings

..tried setting map details to most sir hbt but it still doesn't show the POI's, in 3D and track up...are there any special commands or something for the POI's to appear while navigating?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PushingTin View Post
                    ..tried setting map details to most sir hbt but it still doesn't show the POI's, in 3D and track up...are there any special commands or something for the POI's to appear while navigating?

thanks

my 710 doesnt show much but my 205 shows a lot. maybe different makes? i got mine from singapore
                    - Bruce Lee

Comment

my 710 doesnt show much but my 205 shows a lot. maybe different makes? i got mine from singapore
                      firmware version is my stong guess...but then again dont want to lose my easter egg track until my 60csx arrives.
                      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

I got mine from the US.. the thing is, all the POI's that came with the map doesn't show up but if you would add POI's it would show up while navigating..

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                          firmware version is my stong guess...but then again dont want to lose my easter egg track until my 60csx arrives.

.. still the same sir from the original version (time i acquired the unit).. til i upgraded to 6.10

Comment

I noticed my 205 POIs do not appear - only custom POIs. Sir HBT - what are your settings - why do POIs appear in your 205?

Comment

Originally posted by bradp View Post
                              I noticed my 205 POIs do not appear - only custom POIs. Sir HBT - what are your settings - why do POIs appear in your 205?
                              most on the display settings
                              - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X