Where to buy windsheild mount for nuvi 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy windsheild mount for nuvi 360

Good day! I'm a newbie and this is my first time posting here in this forum. I had my nuvi360 for a couple of months now and part of the accessories included in the box was the windshield mount. Now, a small plastic chipped off which makes the mount loose. I tried to contact the seller whom I bought it but he said those accessories are by indent ordering. So now I'm temporarily putting adhesive to make it fixed which by the way should be adjustable. I'm just asking for your advice on where to buy this accessory and how much it would cost. P.S. I only need the windshield mount, no need for the square thing where you put the GPS and the car charger since its still fix.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by tercyu View Post
    Good day! I'm a newbie and this is my first time posting here in this forum. I had my nuvi360 for a couple of months now and part of the accessories included in the box was the windshield mount. Now, a small plastic chipped off which makes the mount loose. I tried to contact the seller whom I bought it but he said those accessories are by indent ordering. So now I'm temporarily putting adhesive to make it fixed which by the way should be adjustable. I'm just asking for your advice on where to buy this accessory and how much it would cost. P.S. I only need the windshield mount, no need for the square thing where you put the GPS and the car charger since its still fix.

Thanks in advance!
    i suggest you read the thread on car mounted gps (on the road) thread, you will find what you are looking for there with good advises also.
    http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1007

Comment

Working...
    X