nuvi 680

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nuvi 680

Im excited and looking forward to my trip to my native homeland Philippines. Im more than excited to know that Philipinne GPS map is available thru this forum. I have not uploaded it yet to my nuvi 680 but will shortly. Will it work? will it say and pronounce "Katipunan Avenue" properly ? I'll found out. Mabuhay Pilipinas !

Originally posted by r2kin2 View Post
    Im excited and looking forward to my trip to my native homeland Philippines. Im more than excited to know that Philipinne GPS map is available thru this forum. I have not uploaded it yet to my nuvi 680 but will shortly. Will it work? will it say and pronounce "Katipunan Avenue" properly ? I'll found out. Mabuhay Pilipinas !
    hi sir r2kin2,

welcom to roadguide

the map here will work on all garmin products.
    please go through the how to section to know how we do things here

happy new year and 3 kings
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by r2kin2 View Post
      Welcome to Roadguide r2kin2! As hbt mentioned, the Roadguide map will work in your GPS device. Hope you can get the contributor's map (by contributing of course) before you go on your trip back home, it's much much better than the free map. A few Roadguide'rs were able to get the contributor's map even if they're out of the country so no reason for you not to be able to do it. Just read up on the "How to's" and you're on your way. Happy New Year and Mabuhay... (parang miss universe ah )

Comment

Nuvi 650

Hi all,

Im new to this Forum.
        got a Nuvi 650, does Garmin has a Service Center here in the philippines?
        can someone tell me where to go?

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by c3pio View Post
          Hi all,

Im new to this Forum.
          got a Nuvi 650, does Garmin has a Service Center here in the philippines?
          can someone tell me where to go?

Thank You
          hi sir c3pio,

welcome to roadguide.

theres no service center in the philippines. brick my 205 once and had to send it to taiwan to have it repired.
          what happen to your 650?
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
          X