Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 600 series

Hello guys.

I am a happy owner of a Nuvi 610 series. I am interested if there is any hack available for recording tracks on the 600 series.

same question for a Nuvi 680 owner here... Kinda sucks that my circa 1996 Magellan Map330 has it and this one doesn't

Comment

I don't think there is any. The Nuvi 200 though has one.

allan

Comment

ya don't think they made any for the other models. someone posted the instructions for the nuvi200

http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=34

Comment

Nuvi 660 & Roadguide.ph map 1.03b

Does anyone have an idea why the Nuvi's, at least my 660, in 3D mode, doesn't display all the waypoint/POI's? The one with building icons is shown, but eg. the gas stations etc. is not displayed? One has too go to "map view" and zoom in further before they appears? Appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this subject?
          Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
            Does anyone have an idea why the Nuvi's, at least my 660, in 3D mode, doesn't display all the waypoint/POI's? The one with building icons is shown, but eg. the gas stations etc. is not displayed? One has too go to "map view" and zoom in further before they appears? Appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this subject?
            nuvi's software is main reason.
            i'm trying to get a decent workaround to fix it, hopefully in next release
            How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Check your settings in 'Map' and 'Map Detail'. You can choose from Most, more, normal, less, least. I leave mine on the 'More' setting so my maps aren't too cluttered on my 680 when I'm navigating.

Also, check your zoom level, I noticed that the farther the view, lesser is shown

Comment

Nuvi, waypoints and road graphical appearance!?

Mikeygar, I do have it on most detail setting, but it doesn't make any difference? But thanks anyway mate!
                I've tried to search the web for clues, but nothing substansial!

Ok Jan, thanks for reply! Thrust you will figure it out for the next release? By the way in the previouse relase, 1.02 or 1.03 the roads appeared diffrently on my Nuvi 660, they where grey instead of yellow and broader too? Does this tell you anything?
                Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Happy owner of Nuvi 650 here

Comment

nuvi 660

Comment

Has anybody tried hacking their Firmware yet to record tracks?

Comment

Working...
                      X