Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with my gps 780

hi! i have a problem with my nuvi..
    1. everytime i open the recently found in menu it turns off and then automatically open again.. it began when i downloaded the latest firmware..

2. i fully charge my nuvi one time and then i left it at home and didnt use it for 2 days.. then when i opened it the battery was drained.. i have to charge it again.. now i just take off the battery every time im not using it but i think it takes time longer time to set up my nuvi..

im hoping you guys can help me...
    sorry for the bad english..

Originally posted by gps gaga View Post
    1. everytime i open the recently found in menu it turns off and then automatically open again.. it began when i downloaded the latest firmware..

2. i fully charge my nuvi one time and then i left it at home and didnt use it for 2 days.. then when i opened it the battery was drained.. i have to charge it again.. now i just take off the battery every time im not using it but i think it takes time longer time to set up my nuvi..

1. delete your data. or upload to pc/ delete on gps /send back.
    2. bizar. probably forgot to switch it off???? try again.. shouldnt happen

hth
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by gps gaga View Post

try charging it again...
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
      X