• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nuvi 2x5 version 5.70 Software Update is Now Available

nuvi 2x5 software version 5.70

as of September 24, 2009

Changes made from version 5.30 to 5.70:

* Fixed an issue which could cause some GPI files to not work correctly.
    * Fixed an issue that could cause the unit to freeze at some safety camera locations.
    * Fixed an issue with some overlapping maps not working correctly.

Just use Webupdater to get this new version. I already updated my nuvi 205 and worked like a charm.
    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
    nuvi 2x5 software version 5.70

as of September 24, 2009

Changes made from version 5.30 to 5.70:

* Fixed an issue which could cause some GPI files to not work correctly.
    * Fixed an issue that could cause the unit to freeze at some safety camera locations.
    * Fixed an issue with some overlapping maps not working correctly.

Just use Webupdater to get this new version. I already updated my nuvi 205 and worked like a charm.

hi guys,

sometimes updating will cause your unit 1sec. track to cease functioning.
    why? so that they can sell their tracker unit
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi Suntzu, updated mine.. so far 1sec track still working..

hbt, you are right.. maybe one of the future updates of the firmware might take that feature off.. so users beware...

Comment

I hope they update the nuve 255 with a qwerty keyboard.

I really dont understand why wont they put a qwerty on it its just a minor software update. GRRRR

Comment

hi alpha-q, you are right that should be a standard feature... but that's business.. breaking down features to let you buy the next model...

Originally posted by alpha-q View Post

I really dont understand why wont they put a qwerty on it its just a minor software update. GRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
            hi alpha-q, you are right that should be a standard feature... but that's business.. breaking down features to let you buy the next model...
            I can choose between ABCD and QWERTY on the 255W.

So I get it that the 255 and 255W are two different animals, and the difference is not limited to the screen size?

All the while I thought they were practically the same since they have exactly the same list of features on the brochure, save for the screen dimensions.
            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by alpha-q View Post

I think I have read in some forums that you can tweak to have a qwerty keyboard feature

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
                I think I have read in some forums that you can tweak to have a qwerty keyboard feature
                I saw one in a malaysian forum. Posted a new thread for someone to know.

Thanks man
                Last edited by alpha-q; 10-06-2009, 14:28.

Comment

Working...
                X