Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Garmin Nuvi products in Manila?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyghost View Post
    google just game me this link:

http://www.garmin.com.ph/

is this "garmin direct?"

i noticed that in the menu links there is a manilaforwarder.com.

take a look at garmin website. they are not the authorize dealer here.

i think he's just tring to make money at the names behalf.

buy it in the US, they're having a great sale now
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

is this "garmin direct?"

Afaik, there is no official garmin distributor in the Philippines for car gps units.
      Check out with authentic garmin website: www.garmin.com.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Where to buy a car charger compatible for my Garmin Nuvi 680? Do you know where is Andesdale in Raon?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PageDown View Post
          Where to buy a car charger compatible for my Garmin Nuvi 680? Do you know where is Andesdale in Raon?

Thanks.
          try to browse amazon or ebay. you'll get better result sir pagedown
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

Comment

is this "garmin direct?"

Checked this site... Nuvi 205 for PHP 15197 ??

Comment

Originally posted by garmine View Post
              i rest my case...
              - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by muragg View Post
                Hi

Can someone please tell me where I can find a shop in Metro Manila that sells Garmin Nuvi products at a reasonable price (when compared to other countries)?

Many thanks

Muragg
                Hi muragg;**************

***wrong thread to post FS. go to sari-sari store thread and read the rules there.
                Last edited by Reiji; 01-28-2010, 22:31. Reason: FS advertisement

Comment

Originally posted by EdC2d View Post
                  Hi muragg;**************

***wrong thread to post FS. go to sari-sari store thread and read the rules there.

PLEASE READ THIS

The Sari Sari store
                  Buy - sell - swap - trade. No commercial posting allowed unless permission granted beforehand. You need 15 posts minimum before you are allowed to post here. Plus you have to be an active contributor.

Comment

buying from amazon

hi, somebody suggested to buy garmin gps from amazon since it will be a lot cheaper than buying it from. I've tried ordering a garmin 765T plus a wall charger but when i was already finalizing the items it says that "this unit garmin 765T cannot be delivered to your country". The wall charger can be delivered but not the gps.

I have checked the restrictions but i wonder why somebody suggested to buy this from the amazon? Am missing something or this is really a way out of this?

Comment

hi edsol, you are right.. amazon does not allow shipping of electronics to the Philippines.. If you have a relative abroad you can just request them to buy it for you or if you have a paypal account you can buy it on ebay or thegpsstore.com .. HTH

Originally posted by edsol View Post
                      hi, somebody suggested to buy garmin gps from amazon since it will be a lot cheaper than buying it from. I've tried ordering a garmin 765T plus a wall charger but when i was already finalizing the items it says that "this unit garmin 765T cannot be delivered to your country". The wall charger can be delivered but not the gps.

I have checked the restrictions but i wonder why somebody suggested to buy this from the amazon? Am missing something or this is really a way out of this?

Comment

my guess is...
                        765T - T means its capable of getting traffic data which is available only in US.
                        try the equivalent unit without T.
                        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by garmine View Post
                          wwwwwwaaaaayyyyy overpriced indeed

i am getting my Nuvi 205W for only $90 or P4,200

Comment

Hi edsol, try http://www.johnnyair.com/. You can have your ordered items from the U.S. delivered to their New York address and they will ship it for you to Manila for a fee. Haven't tried it but friends say that their rate more or less is the same as using Fedex or UPS.
                            The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

hi native_kim, thanks for the Johnny Air link. I'm looking for that kind of service.. thanks a million..

Originally posted by native_kim View Post
                              Hi edsol, try http://www.johnnyair.com/. You can have your ordered items from the U.S. delivered to their New York address and they will ship it for you to Manila for a fee. Haven't tried it but friends say that their rate more or less is the same as using Fedex or UPS.

Comment

This is an interesting thread. I've checked some prices here in-country and find they're outrageous! Sometimes 4 times what I would pay for the same unit in the USA.

OK, so you buy from Amazon or eBay and have it shipped to a stateside address and then it's forwarded by a service like johnnyair.com or FedEx or UPS. I'm sure there are customs declarations/duties. Anybody have any idea what they are? Any examples?
                                Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
                                X