X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barangay lists, popolations etc

Originally posted by Pappsegull View Post
    Ok, thanks! I understand that, my waypoints are saved as open collections on Bing if anyone else can have use for them. I guess it may help gathering there data if they travelling on Leyte.
    Do you know any useful links where I can check i.e. what city/municipality a Brgy belongs to, population, position etc?
    Pappsegul, Try the following link to the National Statistics webpage. You can search on Cities, Municipalities etc and get lists of each Barangay under it with populations etc.

http://www.nscb.gov.ph/activestats/psgc/default.asp

Then all you have to do is hunt them down on the ground. Some Cities may have their own webpage where they give Barangay distances from the centre.

I just discovered this site after an answer to you about checking Barangays names. It is very useful.

Rgds
    Dave
    Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the link Dave.

@Pappsegul, please check out the link posted by Dave. Leyte is in region VIII. However, the NSO data will not give you the position/location of the city/municipality/barangay, only the population data and correct barangay names and barangay codes.

Comment

some cavite-tagaytay-batangas waypoints

hi pokz,

some waypoints.

rgds,
        ernel

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
          Next time, please include the address of waypoints inside the mall, this is the only time that we require the compulsory inclusion of address.

A. How to name your waypoints

if you want to include the address of the poi, do it as follows: mypoi@streetname
          example: Jollibee@Makati Ave housenumber if any you put behind the streetname. Jollibee@Jupiter cor Makati Ave222 (example only)

if you want to include the telephone number of the poi, do it as follows: mypoi#02888888888 (area code + telephone number, without space in between)

if you want to include both: Jollibee@Makati Ave#0288888888 (or whatever the correct address and phone is)

or alternative put the address between brackets Jollibee(Makati Ave) (original note of Jan)

or if a waypoint is located inside a mall or building, use the building itself as the address: Jollibee@2nd Level, SM Southmall (compulsory)

it would also be most welcome if the district is included for long streets spanning different places, ex. Jollibee@Edsa, Cubao
          Hi Pokz, here's an upload of waypoints. I hope I've done it right, the corresponding waypoints that would be deleted would be uploaded in the proper thread. Thanks for your guidance.
          Last edited by Xotech; 09-25-2009, 13:23.

Comment

Bago area points and some Bacolod replacements

Various points around Bago, quite a few are Barangay's and all checked against the NSCB web page.
            Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Add link to points standard?

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
              Thanks for sharing the link Dave.

@Pappsegul, please check out the link posted by Dave. Leyte is in region VIII. However, the NSO data will not give you the position/location of the city/municipality/barangay, only the population data and correct barangay names and barangay codes.
              Pokz, might be worth adding the link to the points standard. ie: all Barangay names and associated cities / municipalities should be checked against the NSO dat before uploading a Barangay point.

Rgds

Comment

New Points for Gaisano City Bacolod

Modified Mall position plus a bunch of shops inside. Old point been deleted plus streets been uploaded to make sense of this along with street deletions.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMorrison View Post
                  Pappsegul, Try the following link to the National Statistics webpage. You can search on Cities, Municipalities etc and get lists of each Barangay under it with populations etc.

http://www.nscb.gov.ph/activestats/psgc/default.asp

Then all you have to do is hunt them down on the ground. Some Cities may have their own webpage where they give Barangay distances from the centre.

I just discovered this site after an answer to you about checking Barangays names. It is very useful.

Rgds
                  Dave
                  Thanks Dave! That was a useful link

Comment

here are some waypoints inside the FTI complex in Taguig.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sir Pokz,
                      SM Hypermarket waypoint (former Makro waypoint)
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by malamig; 09-28-2009, 07:53. Reason: SM Hypermart to SM Hypermarket

Comment

few waypoints..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hospital Waypoints

Hi here's three building waypoints inside the Perpetual Soccour Hospital Perimeter road track has been uploaded
                          Attached Files

Comment

Additional Waypoints Daan Hari,Pasay,Muntinlupa

Sirs,

More waypoints!

Thanks
                            Attached Files
                            "He is no fool who gives up what he can't keep to gain what he can't lose"

Comment

ADD waypoints Aguirre Ave

Sirs,

More waypoints!

thanks
                              Attached Files
                              "He is no fool who gives up what he can't keep to gain what he can't lose"

Comment

What is the correct symbol for government offices

Sir's,
                                What is the correct symbol for government offices i.e. SSS, LTO, BIR, DSWD.
                                To think is easy. To act is difficult.
                                To act as one thinks is the most difficult.

Comment

Working...
                                X