This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
    Hi jcbasf. As mentioned by hbt, you can make a track that will lead to that police station. Just mark several waypoints of that road, as near the centerline as possible then connect the waypoints in mapsource using the draw tool. You can upload this track with a short explanation. This track will suffice until somebody with a tracking gps tracks & contribute's this road. TIA
    I'll give it a try with my nuvi 360. thanks for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      hi sir,

i think your nuvi 360 is not capable of 1s track. maybe the best way for you now is to submit an ordinary track that shows that extention.

but still please put the address and phone number on police and hospital waypoint.

thanks for your time and God Bless
      question - as regards that police station, do i have to upload the whole file "jcbasf1" again (this file contains several waypoints) or a new file containing just the police station (with the necessary details)? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jcbasf View Post
        question - as regards that police station, do i have to upload the whole file "jcbasf1" again (this file contains several waypoints) or a new file containing just the police station (with the necessary details)? thanks.
        hi sir,

you can actually edit, remove and replace the file. press the edit, then go advance, remove, replace it with the proper one
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by jcbasf View Post
          Originally posted by hbt View Post
          hi sir,

you can actually edit, remove and replace the file. press the edit, then go advance, remove, replace it with the proper one
          It is as hbt says it is and much better that way. And it'll just be the same the same file you re-upload after editing. Much faster that way too since you don't have to make a new post, upload the edited file, then remove the old file in your previous post. Just don't forget to write an edit comment so we know that you've corrected your upload...

Comment

new waypoints

new waypoints at manila bay and laong laan
            Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Some more points on Negros

Some more points on Negros
              Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                It is as hbt says it is and much better that way. And it'll just be the same the same file you re-upload after editing. Much faster that way too since you don't have to make a new post, upload the edited file, then remove the old file in your previous post. Just don't forget to write an edit comment so we know that you've corrected your upload...
                Noted. thanks

Comment

baler, aurora way points

baler, aurora way points
                  september 19 - 21, 2009

Comment

cabanatuan, nueva ecija waypoints

september 21, 2009

Comment

Pamtabangan, Nueva Vizcaya waypoints

September 21, 2009
                      Pamtabangan Nueva Vizcaya waypoints

Comment

Olongapo Waypoints Sept 23

Olongapo City Proper

Comment

Please Replace with the corrected POI's

Originally posted by johnny2467 View Post
                          Hope this is ok
                          I Moved some of the waypoints to the side of the road and proper place

Comment

Originally posted by josephuy View Post
                            september 21, 2009
                            hi sir josephuy,
                            some of your waypoints here already exist on our v107 map. try to download the v107 DEMO map and use it as basis so that we can avoid duplicates.
                            now, if your waypoint is the right location then make a file dete and submit it to the waypoint correction thread.

Originally posted by josephuy View Post
                            September 21, 2009
                            Pamtabangan Nueva Vizcaya waypoints
                            and to add, your gas station waypoint here are very far from the road.
                            please zoom to 80 ft. and mark your waypoint.

please remove your nuvi tracks before submitting

thanks and good day sir
                            Last edited by hbt; 09-24-2009, 10:05.
                            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Makati Waypoints

Comment

Nearly 400 cites/Brgy on Leyte

Hi,

I have manually add and export nearly 400 cites/Brgy on Leyte from http://www.bing.com/maps
                                So now it’s just to see if the positions are correct and add roads to them

Comment

Working...
                                X