X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi jan and pokz,

more greenbelt 5 waypoints
    Attached Files
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

San Pedro, Laguna waypoints

FOR THE BOYS...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Borgie; 09-21-2009, 23:11. Reason: corrected 1 waypoint of uploaded file as per request of Lyle

Comment

Originally posted by Bikoy View Post
        Various waypoint corrections and additions.
        Please spell check Paco Fire Station... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
          It is a location correction. I did not saw the old waypoint bec. It was too far off and very small letters. I was concentrating along side of the road. Do i have to upload it again for mila's only?
          Please upload a DELETE file (for the Mila's POI) at the waypoints corrections thread so that wrong location of Mila's will be taken out. Your upload in this new waypoints thread is okay.. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by LyleCantalejo View Post
            FOR THE BOYS...
            Spell check lang for this waypoint "Nelias Retaurant and Bar @National Hwy"... TIA

Comment

Woo-hoo

Finally, installed windows and deleted duplicates.
              Attached Files
              We are CHAMPIONS!
              Train Hard! Live Free!! FreeRun!!!
              Philippine Parkour and FreeRunning Association
              [url]http://www.parkour.ph[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by blckrvntr View Post
                Please check the position of some of your waypoints as they are too far from the road. There is an existing seven eleven POI, is yours the correct 711 location? Check also duplicates for mercury drug, mcdonald's, meralco, grand terrace & etc. Please upload a DELETE file for these POIs at the waypoint corrections thread. After editing, please re-upload... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                  Please spell check Paco Fire Station... TIA
                  Oops! Sorry about that. Here is the corrected file.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                    Please check the position of some of your waypoints as they are too far from the road. There is an existing seven eleven POI, is yours the correct 711 location? Check also duplicates for mercury drug, mcdonald's, meralco, grand terrace & etc. Please upload a DELETE file for these POIs at the waypoint corrections thread. After editing, please re-upload... TIA
                    Sorry po but the 711, mercury drugs and mcdonald's I uploaded is the correct location. I included it here para sabay po. Should I upload it in a different file? Meralco and Grand Terrace is a duplicate, my bad.
                    We are CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Shaw Blvd and Ortigas Center Waypoints

Comment

New Waypoints (Las Pinas and East Avenue)

Comment

Agree with Borgie. Some of your waypoints are too far from road. You need to relocate using mapsource.
                          Also, Mcdonalds@Shell, it would be difficult to identify that because there are many Shell stations. Better to put street address.
                          Its also better to put address on each poi for easy searching later once its incorporated in our map.
                          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Sorry po but the 711, mercury drugs and mcdonald's I uploaded is the correct location. I included it here para sabay po. Should I upload it in a different file? Meralco and Grand Terrace is a duplicate, my bad.
                            For the correct locations, this is the appropriate thread and can be in one file together with other new waypoints, although it's much preferred that it be in another file prefixed with ADD so we'll readily know that these are the right locations of corrected POIs. But you need to put "correct" in the waypoint comment box so Pokz will know that this is the correct location of that POI. You do need to upload a DELETE file in the waypoint corrections thread containing these POIs that you've corrected so that it will be deleted out from the map, with the comment "wrong". TIA

Comment

A waypoint for Menlo Park Subd. inside North Concha Cruz Circle, BF Homes

Comment

Cleaner

Ok.. got it.. Hopefully this will do na. Cleaned duplicates, POIs are near road and indicate if correct POI. Although I can't put comments on POIs that are already on the map. I noticed there are duplicate entrees such as The Suriya Spa and Citibank Savings in near Fun Ranch Tiende.
                                We are CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                                X