X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comelec Las Pinas.
    Attached Files
    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Victoria Court Admiral.
      Attached Files
      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Hello Pokz, Thanks for the advice.
        Attached is the corrected waypoints
        Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints for 091609

My Waypoint Contribution ending 091609
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
            revised waypoints and changed the wordings. I searched the name in the telephone directory to verify the name.
            Thanks for editing but you haven't answered my Mila's Lechon waypoint question...

Comment

Originally posted by jayv View Post
              I didnt remove the other Rustan's POI coz there are 2 entrances to Rustan's, both accessible by car (drop-off). The one near east drive is a more direct access to the supermarket, and I thought the Shopping Cart icon and position was appropriate. The one I added leads to the department store.
              I can remove the new waypoint if you think this will cause confusion.

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
              2. Rustans - better to have one poi, its confusing if you are searching for it in the map, it will return 2 rustans supposedly but actually its pertaining to only one.
              My thoughts on this: since there are two entrances that are both drop-off points, maybe the 1st waypoint can be designated as "Rustan's Department Store" and the other "Rustan's Supermarket". That way, it will not be confusing and you'll have a choice if you want to go to the supermarket or the department store... but the existing Rustan POI needs to be edited i think to locate it closer to the entrance. Which is which btw?...
              Last edited by Borgie; 09-16-2009, 07:37.

Comment

Paoay - Flying V Gas station

adding waypoints...

Attached Files
                [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Garmin GPSmap 76CSx[/COLOR]

Comment

sir its far from road bcoz its d parking lot. sorry forgot to mention it.

Comment

the resto is an italian resto, please add accordingly
                    Attached Files
                    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Correct Talon Singko Barangay Hall. Delete request is posted here.
                      Attached Files

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Greenhills Shopping Center Waypoints
                        Attached Files

Comment

Manila and Makati Corrections/Additions

Various waypoint corrections and additions.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Manila bay and airport rd waypoint

add waypoints in airport road
                            Attached Files
                            Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Mila's Lechon

It is a location correction. I did not saw the old waypoint bec. It was too far off and very small letters. I was concentrating along side of the road. Do i have to upload it again for mila's only?

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                              Much better now, thanks for editing. But... there's another Mila's lechon POI and in the comment box for your Mila waypoint, there's no "correct" text so we don't know if this is a duplication or a correct location and you have not uploaded a delete file in the waypoint corrections thread. Spell check needed also for the Ginger bread and La Loma waypoints... After you've checked the above, your upload is okay... Btw, when discussing topics at hand, we do prefer to use english. Taglish is okay for side comments...
                              Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
                                It is a location correction. I did not saw the old waypoint bec. It was too far off and very small letters. I was concentrating along side of the road. Do i have to upload it again for mila's only?
                                hi tomgotan,

if your waypoint is correct then upload a file delete on the other milas lechon and submit it on the waypoint correction thread

good day sir
                                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X