This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayv
    - added "correct" in description field for corrections (with corresponding delete entries)
    - AMA QC icon is in the middle of the street, I was trying to position the entrance to the campus. I was thinking of using the Toll Booth icon to represent a guarded entrance, but chose the School Bus icon instead.
    - White Plains Gates 1 & 2 are also in the middle of the road, they are guarded entrances.
    - Santa Barbara Villas 2 Gate is also supposed to be at the side of the road, but 1.07 map doesnt show the roads in that area yet. I have tracks but I dont know if it's usable, I dont have 1s tracking feature.
    1. allied bank and f1 auto sales are located at middle of street, pls move it to correct side.
    2. bdo gil puyat - its existing in current map, if yours is correct, that means bdo is adjacent to chowking. pls post delete file if that is the case.
    3. rustans ayala, san juan de dios hospital - are existing in current map.
    4. pls take note that complete is needed as in san juan de dios hospital.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by 7th star View Post
      Guys,

My apology on the previuos data and thank you for immediately calling my attention.

Herewith is the revised and properly edited waypoints.

Thanks and my apology.
      Borgie is correct, there is no need for the apology. We might be harsh in deleting the file but we need to do it to make the map better. And editing your file is much better than an apology. Thanks.

One thing though, there are some waypoints that are duplicate of existing points in the map. Please indicate if yours are the correct waypoints (put in the comment field the word "correct"). And then make a delete file for the wrong waypoints.
      Last edited by pokz; 09-14-2009, 21:12.

Comment

Olongapo Waypoints

Hope this is ok
        Attached Files

Comment

correct position for Caltex correction
          http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....7&postcount=21
          Attached Files

Comment

Additional Waypoints around Metro Manila Part 16

Sir Pokz,
            Pls add these waypoints.
            Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
              1. allied bank and f1 auto sales are located at middle of street, pls move it to correct side.
              2. bdo gil puyat - its existing in current map, if yours is correct, that means bdo is adjacent to chowking. pls post delete file if that is the case.
              3. rustans ayala, san juan de dios hospital - are existing in current map.
              4. pls take note that complete is needed as in san juan de dios hospital.
              Allied bank and f1 auto sales cut through "Main Rd" which does not exist, route correction was uploaded in the other thread.
              Delete file for san juan de dios hospital and bdo uploaded.
              I didnt remove the other Rustan's POI coz there are 2 entrances to Rustan's, both accessible by car (drop-off). The one near east drive is a more direct access to the supermarket, and I thought the Shopping Cart icon and position was appropriate. The one I added leads to the department store.
              I can remove the new waypoint if you think this will cause confusion.
              Attached Files
              GMail behind a proxy [gmlclnt.tk]

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
                I did what you ask. yun Paz bungo ang gamit ko. Medyo d pa talaga ako marunong. nalilito pa ako. tnx for ur patience.
                Much better now, thanks for editing. But... there's another Mila's lechon POI and in the comment box for your Mila waypoint, there's no "correct" text so we don't know if this is a duplication or a correct location and you have not uploaded a delete file in the waypoint corrections thread. Spell check needed also for the Ginger bread and La Loma waypoints... After you've checked the above, your upload is okay... Btw, when discussing topics at hand, we do prefer to use english. Taglish is okay for side comments...

Comment

Just starting

Just getting started with a few local waypoints.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by daspicer View Post
                    Just getting started with a few local waypoints.
                    Hi daspicer. Have you downloaded the demo map v1.07? You should install that map as your waypoint contributions will be checked against the updated map. Please read this thread on how to prepare your waypoints for contribution http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761. After going over that thread, check your waypoints again to see if it meets the standard as posted in that thread, particularly about duplicate waypoints and the best positions for waypoints. HTH and hope to see more contributions that meet the standards...

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
                      Hi Bikoy,

your Petron waypoint is too far from the road... kindly move it a little closer. thanks
                      Here's the revised file. Hope this is good now.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bikoy View Post
                        Here's the revised file. Hope this is good now.

Comment

Correct Shell Marcos Alvarez poste here.
                          Attached Files
                          SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

various waypoint
                            Attached Files
                            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

revised waypoints

revised waypoints and changed the wordings. I searched the name in the telephone directory to verify the name.

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                              Much better now, thanks for editing. But... there's another Mila's lechon POI and in the comment box for your Mila waypoint, there's no "correct" text so we don't know if this is a duplication or a correct location and you have not uploaded a delete file in the waypoint corrections thread. Spell check needed also for the Ginger bread and La Loma waypoints... After you've checked the above, your upload is okay... Btw, when discussing topics at hand, we do prefer to use english. Taglish is okay for side comments...
                              Attached Files
                              Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Originally posted by jayv View Post
                                Allied bank and f1 auto sales cut through "Main Rd" which does not exist, route correction was uploaded in the other thread.
                                Delete file for san juan de dios hospital and bdo uploaded.
                                I didnt remove the other Rustan's POI coz there are 2 entrances to Rustan's, both accessible by car (drop-off). The one near east drive is a more direct access to the supermarket, and I thought the Shopping Cart icon and position was appropriate. The one I added leads to the department store.
                                I can remove the new waypoint if you think this will cause confusion.
                                1. "Main road" - it might be signifying a dedicated right turn path, kindly check.
                                2. Rustans - better to have one poi, its confusing if you are searching for it in the map, it will return 2 rustans supposedly but actually its pertaining to only one.

Comment

Working...
                                X