This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bikoy View Post
    Removed duplicate and corrected position of Petron Evangelista.

Hi Bikoy,

your Petron waypoint is too far from the road... kindly move it a little closer. thanks

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

waypoints from power plant mall
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

some waypoints in Naga City, Bicol

I also included La Luz Resort in San Juan, Batangas.

Comment

Originally posted by aar0nix View Post

hi sir aar0nix,

some of your waypoints already exist.
          please download the 1.07 demo map and use it as reference. (to avoid double entry)

good day to you sir
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by aar0nix View Post

Hi Aaronix,

kindly check with the 1.07 demo map as a lot of your waypoints are there already... if yours are of the correct location... kindly make a file delete first and upload it in the Waypoints Corrections thread. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jayv
              77 waypoints
              hi jayv.
              1. pls check location of your waypoints. some are in the middle of road.
              2. pls compare also with demo map 1.07 to avoid duplication. if yours is correct location, kindly upload a delete request in waypoint correction thread.
              3. check also for overlapping waypoints. one should be deleted.
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

waypoint

resort world manila
                Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

revised

i removed the st jude academy from my waypoint

Comment

commercial waypoints

Change some icon to waypoints and remove Makro. but some retail store don't know which icon to assign, so I used Blue dot

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
                      Change some icon to waypoints and remove Makro. but some retail store don't know which icon to assign, so I used Blue dot
                      For retail stores, you can use the "shopping" icon. If the waypoint cannot be categorized as such, you can input a short description in the waypoints comment box what kind of business that POI is engaged in (i.e. for Cham Samco & Son inc, comment can be "hardware store" or whatever business applicable), that way, Pokz will know what appropriate icon to assign those waypoints with unassigned icons. Worse case scenario, if Pokz cannot properly identify a waypoint, it gets deleted and will not make it to the map, sayang naman.

I noticed as well that one of your saved waypoint label is incomplete. Please check your mapsource setting "edit/preferences/waypoint" then "limit application created names to" 100 characters. That way, you can input long labels, especially if you want to include the address and telephone number. HTH

Comment

Ilocos Norte waypoints

added waypoints...

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Garmin GPSmap 76CSx[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by neilgratuita View Post
                          added waypoints...

Just checked your upload... Pagudpud Town Hall is already in the map v1.07. Which is the correct location? If yours is, kindly upload a delete file in the waypoints corrections thread to correct this POI. The DENR checkpoint is very far from the road, is this correct? Noticed also that the resort you uploaded has no road leading to it. Hope you will upload the tracks leading to this resort as well. Please review the waypoints standard to properly prepare your file for upload http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by jayv
                            77 waypoints
                            For correct waypoints that are duplicate of existing ones in the map, please include the word "correct" in the comment field. Helps to avoid confusion. Please read D1 of this...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....65&postcount=3 and letter C of this....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                              Just checked your upload... Pagudpud Town Hall is already in the map v1.07. Which is the correct location? If yours is, kindly upload a delete file in the waypoints corrections thread to correct this POI.
                              sir, i posted a reply on the corrections thread.

The DENR checkpoint is very far from the road, is this correct?
                              Im attaching a correction on this one.

Noticed also that the resort you uploaded has no road leading to it. Hope you will upload the tracks leading to this resort as well.
                              it seems that the tracks leading to the resort is not reflected on the gps, how can i access again the mem card thru usb?
                              Attached Files
                              [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Garmin GPSmap 76CSx[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by neilgratuita View Post
                                it seems that the tracks leading to the resort is not reflected on the gps, how can i access again the mem card thru usb?
                                In your gps, go to "menu/menu/setup/interface" then select "USB mass storage". PC will now detect the gps as a mass storage device and the .gpx files can be copied to PC. HTH

Comment

Working...
                                X