X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nitty View Post
    My first attempt....

Some waypoints I added on my trip from Angeles City to Greenhills Mall.

Also added a few street names in Angeles City that did not have names designated on the demo map.

Let me know if I did this right

Thanks, Nitty
    i removed your attachment. no need to advertise your home... even if it's not in the philippines...
    didnt check the poi's but streetnames should go in the tracks correction thread.
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Waypoints - 2nd attempts

Thanks....

Removed my Home (oops)

Removed street name corrections, will resubmit these in the track corrections thread

2nd attempt attached

Nitty
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LyleCantalejo View Post
        Borgie noticed Incorrect spelling.
        I uploaded the file again but only that waypoint (corrected spelling)
        Or, Do I need to upload the original file again.
        thanks.
        You need to upload the orig file again after editing as uploading only the edited/corrected waypoint will result in duplication as the uncorrected waypoint is part of the orig file. Just edit your post, then re-upload the updated file, no need to make a new post with the updated upload. TIA

Comment

Here's two correct waypoints attached
          Attached Files

Comment

Some more points in Bago / Carlotta area

Some new points
            Attached Files
            Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMorrison View Post
              Okay - wondered about that, did read the "Standard" for Guidance but saw nothing. Did I miss it or worth an update? Deleting and modifying.
              Updated for clarity. Thanks.

Comment

Appropriate symbol to Royal Concourse
                Attached Files

Comment

Some Waypoints Bulacan Area
                  Attached Files

Comment

additional waypoints
                    Last edited by jcbasf; 09-23-2009, 07:48. Reason: revised Taguig Police Station 6

Comment

New Antipolo City Waypoints

Last edited by bennyyapo; 09-24-2009, 20:31.
                      To think is easy. To act is difficult.
                      To act as one thinks is the most difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyyapo View Post
                        hi bennyyapo,

some of your waypoints are a bit far from the road like the hotel and the hospital.

kindly edit it and put the waypoint at the entrance of the establishment. withregards to police station and hospital, kindly put their corresponding address and telephone number for easier searching if an emergency arise.
                        e.g. police station1@juan luna st#02 9998888

thanks and God Bless
                        Last edited by hbt; 09-22-2009, 16:44.
                        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by jcbasf View Post
                          additional waypoints
                          hi jcbasf,

your taguig police station is a bit far from the road, kindly put the waypoint on the entrance of the said establishment and also please put address and tel number for police station and hospital for easier searching in case of emergency.
                          e.g.

taguig police station@fti ave#02 8889999

thanks for your time and God Bless
                          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                          - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                            hi jcbasf,

your taguig police station is a bit far from the road, kindly put the waypoint on the entrance of the said establishment and also please put address and tel number for police station and hospital for easier searching in case of emergency.
                            e.g.

taguig police station@fti ave#02 8889999

Noted. thanks. however, that is the exact location of the police station. I think the problem is that narra st. is supposed to extend to fti ave. but the map does not reflect this. had this been reflected, the police station would actually be on the side of narra street. the other problem is i still have to figure out how to make corrections as regards streets.

Comment

Noted. thanks. however, that is the exact location of the police station. I think the problem is that narra st. is supposed to extend to fti ave. but the map does not reflect this. had this been reflected, the police station would actually be on the side of narra street. the other problem is i still have to figure out how to make corrections as regards streets.
                              hi sir,

i think your nuvi 360 is not capable of 1s track. maybe the best way for you now is to submit an ordinary track that shows that extention.

but still please put the address and phone number on police and hospital waypoint.

- Bruce Lee

Comment

Hi jcbasf. As mentioned by hbt, you can make a track that will lead to that police station. Just mark several waypoints of that road, as near the centerline as possible then connect the waypoints in mapsource using the draw tool. You can upload this track with a short explanation. This track will suffice until somebody with a tracking gps tracks & contribute's this road. TIA

Comment

Working...
                                X