This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokz View Post
    Nice waypoints you have there sir. Just a comment, please separate the waypoints for deletion on a separate file and upload in the waypoints correction thread. Also please put the waypoint tool on top of the waypoint to be deleted when creating the POIs for deletion. Thanks.
    Sir Pokz, sir hbt told me about it too! You beat me to the draw! Won't let that happen again.

Comment

Hi Pokz,

Some Waypoints
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hardright View Post
        Sir Pokz, sir hbt told me about it too! You beat me to the draw! Won't let that happen again.
        No problem. We all learn from these experiences. Thanks for contributing.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMorrison
          Some new points and some replacements about to be uploaded to the update web. First of my Barangay points but I got the Hall and schools anyway. Found I need to think a bit harder on the Cities they are assocaited with - thinking!! Free food poisoning at Manila airport slowed me down a bit - on the bike proper tomorrow!
          kindly check spelling and phone of sugarland....
          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

See the problem, Ignore I will correct.

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            kindly check spelling and phone of sugarland....
            Sorry, not sure what happened there.

Thank
            Dave
            Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

corrected waypoint location
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                Hi balongbalong. Please check the location of your waypoints as they are a bit far from the centerline of the road. When naming waypoints that are inside buildings or malls, please follow this instruction:

"or if a waypoint is located inside a mall or building, use the building itself as the address: Jollibee@2nd Level, SM Southmall (compulsory)"

In your case, it would be "Melvin Department Store@Nepo Mall". There's also a duplicate waypoint for CSI Mall, please re-check. Please read up more on the waypoint standards http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761. After editing, please delete your previous upload before uploading the corrected gdb file. TIA
                noted sir, i will re check and re read the waypoint standards, thanks

Comment

The edited waypoints for Dagupan and Cubao:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by balongbalong View Post
                    The edited waypoints for Dagupan and Cubao:
                    Much better, thanks for editing and deleting your previously uploaded files...

Comment

Additional Waypoints for Bridges Part 2

Sir Pokz,
                      Pls add.
                      Thanks.
                      Attached Files
                      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMorrison
                        Updated Sugarland hotel, used the correct Brgy symbols and naming convention. Hopefully good to go.
                        please use bacolod's prefix for the phone numbers... so those who use mobilext can call the poi straight from within mobile xt. or those nuvis / zumos othersthat pair their phones through buetooth can call as well...
                        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Okay - wondered about that, did read the "Standard" for Guidance but saw nothing. Did I miss it or worth an update? Deleting and modifying.
                          Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Updated waypoints with area codes for Bacolod

Updated to include Bacolod area code
                            Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints Malvar Batangas

Hello Boss,
                              1. Additional waypoints in Malvar, Batangas

2. Also in my last upload titled "San Pedro, Laguna waypoints" -
                              http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...2965#post12965
                              Borgie noticed Incorrect spelling.
                              I uploaded the file again but only that waypoint (corrected spelling)
                              Or, Do I need to upload the original file again.
                              thanks.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Borgie; 09-21-2009, 23:14. Reason: deleted uploaded gdb file that i corrected in Lyle's original upload

Comment

Waypoints

My first attempt....

Some waypoints I added on my trip from Angeles City to Greenhills Mall.

Also added a few street names in Angeles City that did not have names designated on the demo map.

Let me know if I did this right

Thanks, Nitty
                                Last edited by Jan; 09-21-2009, 17:58. Reason: removed attachment personal info

Comment

Working...
                                X