• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sagay city

POI for sagay city.
    Attached Files

Comment

Please include Rugay Maternity and General Hospital in Baliuag Bulacan.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by neilgratuita View Post
        sir, i posted a reply on the corrections thread.

Im attaching a correction on this one.

it seems that the tracks leading to the resort is not reflected on the gps, how can i access again the mem card thru usb?
        Again, to prevent future interrogations from Borgie, please follow this guideline when including a waypoint that is a correction of existing ones....

C. Corrected waypoints

To avoid confusion on my part, when uploading a waypoint that is a correction of an existing one, please include in the comment field the word "correct". It will automatically inform me that...

a. This is the correct waypoint after comparing with the demo map
        b. A delete file for the wrong waypoint is uploaded in the waypoints correction thread
        c. That I will delete the adjacent similar/duplicate waypoint in the absence of a delete file

This information will greatly help to speed up processing as it takes time to double check if there is a correction file that was uploaded. It will also remove guesswork in choosing what waypoint to retain if there is already an existing similar waypoint on the map. Thanks.

And for waypoints that are located along non-existing tracks, to prevent their automatic deletion, please follow this...

What to put in the comment field (with addition)

a. Description of waypoint if it is an uncommon one (unfamiliar to most of us, no appropriate symbol, etc.)
        b. The word "correct" if a correction of existing waypoint in demo map. To be uploaded in the waypoints thread
        c. The word "wrong" if a deletion of existing points in demo map. To be uploaded in the waypoints corrections thread
        d. The word "tracks uploaded" or "tracks not yet existing" when uploading a waypoint that is located along tracks not yet existing in the current map. To be uploaded in the waypoints thread

Again...for your reference...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761
        Last edited by pokz; 09-14-2009, 15:22.

Comment

Cebu waypoints

Some poi's from Cebu
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by renouvel View Post
            POI for sagay city.
            Why so far from the road? Is Zota Grande 53mtrs from road centerline? If so, dapat there's a road going to this POI... Please check lang and do review the waypoint standards and edit your waypoints accordingly... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
              resort world manila
              Too far from the road, i deleted this one.

Comment

Originally posted by renouvel View Post
                POI for sagay city.
                Too far from road...also deleted them....

Comment

Originally posted by 7th star View Post
                  Some poi's from Cebu
                  Most are already existing. Some are not named properly. Some are in the middle of the road. Not one ever passed the standard. I deleted this file.

Comment

Some poi's from Cebu
                    Please re-check your waypoints, some of them are already in the v1.07 map and sits on top of existing POIs, some are near existing same-named POI's (pls check which is the correct location then upload a correction waypoint accordingly), some are too near the road, some too far, and the way you labeled your waypoint is not as per the waypoint standard as psoted here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2. Please review this and check if your upload is as per the standard, edit, then re-upload. And take out those personal waypoints in your upload (Home, Bate res & etc.). TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                      Please re-check your waypoints, some of them are already in the v1.07 map and sits on top of existing POIs, some are near existing same-named POI's (pls check which is the correct location then upload a correction waypoint accordingly), some are too near the road, some too far, and the way you labeled your waypoint is not as per the waypoint standard as psoted here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2. Please review this and check if your upload is as per the standard, edit, then re-upload. And take out those personal waypoints in your upload (Home, Bate res & etc.). TIA
                      Oh my it merged with the other files..sorry about that i'll fix it.

thanks for the advise.

Comment

revised waypoint from Cebu

Guys,

My apology on the previuos data and thank you for immediately calling my attention.

Herewith is the revised and properly edited waypoints.

Thanks and my apology.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 7th star; 09-14-2009, 17:43.

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

greenbelt 5 bldg.1 waypoints
                          Attached Files
                          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Guys,

My apology on the previuos data and thank you for immediately calling my attention.

Herewith is the revised and properly edited waypoints.

Thanks and my apology.
                            No need for apologies, we all make mistakes & learn from it... Thanks for editing & re-posting...

Comment

revised waypoint

I did what you ask. yun Paz bungo ang gamit ko. Medyo d pa talaga ako marunong. nalilito pa ako. tnx for ur patience.

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                              For retail stores, you can use the "shopping" icon. If the waypoint cannot be categorized as such, you can input a short description in the waypoints comment box what kind of business that POI is engaged in (i.e. for Cham Samco & Son inc, comment can be "hardware store" or whatever business applicable), that way, Pokz will know what appropriate icon to assign those waypoints with unassigned icons. Worse case scenario, if Pokz cannot properly identify a waypoint, it gets deleted and will not make it to the map, sayang naman.

I noticed as well that one of your saved waypoint label is incomplete. Please check your mapsource setting "edit/preferences/waypoint" then "limit application created names to" 100 characters. That way, you can input long labels, especially if you want to include the address and telephone number. HTH
                              Attached Files
                              Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
                                I did what you ask. yun Paz bungo ang gamit ko. Medyo d pa talaga ako marunong. nalilito pa ako. tnx for ur patience.
                                Always english pls for our foreign audience. Thanks.
                                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                                X