X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

additional waypoints

Sir Jan & Pokz,
    corrected waypoints (with tracks for confirmation only).
    Hope you dont mind if I include the tracks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sir Jan & Pokz,

I am new here and would like to contribute 3 way points. The map 1.07 shows that the existing location of Sol Condo is incorrect. It should be Don Pablo Bldg and there is an Allied Bank also in the same way point. I work here so definitely Sol Condo way point is not correct.

Second is the Valle Verde 6 gate.

I will contribute more as soon as I get a confirmation from Judge that I am doing this correctly.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batulao View Post
        more waypoints of chino roces ave. re upload.

Hi Batulao,

not quite... kindly do a spell check again on Bank Of Commerce. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by renouvel View Post
          POI heritage waypoints
          Too far from the road. Adjust and re-upload.

Comment

Originally posted by renouvel View Post
            POI heritage waypoints
            Hi renouvel. Most of your waypoints are too far from the road. Please review this post and take note of the standards that apply to the waypoints you gathered http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2, specifically on the ideal place to locate the waypoint in the roadguide map. Please re-upload after editing based on the standards then delete your first upload so there will be no duplication. TIA

Comment

will revised

Originally posted by Liv View Post
              Hi Tomgotan,

kindly verify your data against the 1.07 demo map as a lot of your waypoints are there already. thanks
              Ah.. ok will double checked with the demo version.
              how about the yun one way and two way? how can i check it with the demo? route ang gagamitin ko dba? found some error sa installed na map sa gps ko.

tnx
              tom
              Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Originally posted by josephuy View Post
                Sir Jan & Pokz,

I am new here and would like to contribute 3 way points. The map 1.07 shows that the existing location of Sol Condo is incorrect. It should be Don Pablo Bldg and there is an Allied Bank also in the same way point. I work here so definitely Sol Condo way point is not correct.

Second is the Valle Verde 6 gate.

I will contribute more as soon as I get a confirmation from Judge that I am doing this correctly.

Thanks.
                Hi josephuy. Please read this post on the standards to be considered when contributing waypoints http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2. Your allied bank waypoint overlays don pablo and valle verde gate 6 is on top of the road almost. Please take note in the standards how to name POIs that are inside buildings (in this case allied bank inside don pablo building). Please correct based on the standards then re-upload after deleting your first upload... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
                  Ah.. ok will double checked with the demo version.
                  how about the yun one way and two way? how can i check it with the demo? route ang gagamitin ko dba? found some error sa installed na map sa gps ko.

tnx
                  tom
                  Hi tom. That standard map in your gps is outdated. It's a teaser map and meant to show that we do have a functional map that you can use for navigation. The contributor's map is much more complete and up-to-date. Best for you to take note of those areas where you think there are errors (using the standard map), then double check in mapsource using the the demo map v1.07. If indeed it needs correction based on the demo map, you can submit the corrections in the appropriate thread to earn you credits that will give you the contributor's map. Please do read the "How to's" and the standards that you have to comply with when submitting your contributions. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by eavila View Post
                    hi pokz,

please see attached. thanks.

rgds,
                    ernel
                    Some pois already existing, some too far from the road. There seems to be some unique pois in cavite that are located along roads not yet existing in the 1.07 map. Please indicate this in the comment field of the waypoint ("tracks not yet existing"), so that i will know. Please read this for guidance, http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761, edit your waypoints and re-upload. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by eavila View Post
                      hi pokz,

please see attached. thanks.

rgds,
                      ernel
                      Hi ernel. I noticed that some of your waypoints contain addresses. Please review this post on how to properly label your waypoints to include the address http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2. Also,make some comments in the comments box for those waypoints that are not recognizable (Labang & etc.) so Pokz will know what symbol or icon to assign that waypoint. Is the SCTEX-NLEX Toll waypoint a duplicate? Please check if you have included some personal waypoints in your file and remove those that are unnecessary. Do a spell check as well (Bureau of Immigration Sattelite Office)... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by malamig View Post
                        Sir Jan & Pokz,
                        corrected waypoints (with tracks for confirmation only).
                        Hope you dont mind if I include the tracks.
                        Next time, don't put the "correct" word in name field. Name field should only contain proper name of waypoint. Put it in the comment field. And make sure parking poi has also proper name (Perpetual Help Parking?) and that it is located in the entrance of the parking area. Review this...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761 for guidance.
                        Last edited by pokz; 09-08-2009, 16:20.

Comment

makati updates

way points along amorsolo street legaspi village makati.
                          Attached Files

Comment

mandaluyong waypoints

selected mandaluyong waypoints along wilson street
                            Attached Files

Comment

POIs in Antipolo/Cogeo - E.Rod and others

Hey guys,

I'm using Mac. In Antipolo, there may be some POIs that are far from the road, with my map, there are really no roads yet. Went there for some tapings with ABS.

This is my first time, i hope it's ok.
                              Attached Files
                              We are CHAMPIONS!
                              Train Hard! Live Free!! FreeRun!!!
                              Philippine Parkour and FreeRunning Association
                              [url]http://www.parkour.ph[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by blckrvntr View Post
                                Hey guys,

I'm using Mac. In Antipolo, there may be some POIs that are far from the road, with my map, there are really no roads yet. Went there for some tapings with ABS.

This is my first time, i hope it's ok.
                                Hi,

Most of your waypoints are already duplicate of existing waypoints. Please double check with demo map ver 1.07. And please move them a little bit closer to the road (the unique waypoints, the duplicate, please delete them). Read this for guidance...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761. And for waypoints that are located along roads not yet existing in the map, indicate in comment field the word "tracks not yet existing"). I tend to delete waypoints that are too far from the road. Please re-upload na lang after editing. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X