Clear All

Some waypoints
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Comment

8 waypoints

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

waypoints
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

contributing some waypoints from qc to ortigas

Comment

Originally posted by jaysondin87 View Post
            OT Question: Should I reupload wp's i submitted for 1.07 but werent included? or does this mean admin does not want those wps?

thanks
            Only two reasons why it was not included, either it did not pass the standard or i missed it. Please re-upload and let's see why it was not included.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMorrison View Post
              Okay understand, Tricky. Most of the points are taken outside schools but I have found most schools (unscientific) are named after some big shot so not helpful in identifying the Barangay. In many cases I can't remember seeing a Barangay hall in the smaller ones, or at least clearly marked ones. The other problem I have is Puroks and Barangay's. From what I understand a Barangay is an administrative area (have a nice map of Guimaras's Barangays) and do not necessarily have a village (Purok?) of the same name. I also think that some Barangay's have a few well defined reasonably sized Purok's that may? have their own halls and schools. I also suspect that a purok that may have the Barangay name is no longer the largest / most important purok.
              This will take some bike work to sort out and probably need to learn better Ilongo without the Scottish accent.

Whats required for a Purok? not that I have attempted waypoints for them, but may have to to calrify the Barangay's.

The three posted above are relatively simple - one road, welcome sign, schools and well defined centre, thankyou come again signs.
              Jan and I have agreed to include barangays as waypoints. How to submit them...please read letter M....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                Thank you, very nice waypoints indeed. While you're still at it, can you please take a look at some existing banks (BDO, BPI, etc) along JP Rizal which are far away from the road. Can you please make a correction file for them? Thanks again.
                Adjusted waypoints. Thanks

Comment

My first wpoi

Hi Sir Pokz!

Iam new and after studying this forum i try to upload now my first waypoints.

I hope i did it in the right way.I understood i have to delete all tracks first before saving my waypoints right? And the same with the waypoints if i want to contribute tracks.

I tried to use the demo map for comparison but just when it was nearly installed it tells me the map is a not permitted WIn 32 application..what can i do?

Please have your comments.

Comment

Cool, I will redo the points in line with letter M and upload. Cheers
                    Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Originally posted by Steppenwolf View Post
                      Hi Sir Pokz!

Iam new and after studying this forum i try to upload now my first waypoints.

I hope i did it in the right way.I understood i have to delete all tracks first before saving my waypoints right? And the same with the waypoints if i want to contribute tracks.

I tried to use the demo map for comparison but just when it was nearly installed it tells me the map is a not permitted WIn 32 application..what can i do?

Please have your comments.
                      Since you don't have the demo map for comparison, i'll let this one slide. Just needed some repositioning. One thing though, make sure your parking waypoint is located at the entrance. Save us a lot of headaches in the future. To further enhance your waypoint positioning skills, please read this...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761. Thanks.

And you need to get your demo map up and running, you can't forever place waypoints in the dark. I think Jan has replied to your query already.

Comment

some waypoints

Comment

Cavite Province

Noveleta and Kawit addt'l waypoints

Comment

Originally posted by renouvel View Post
                            helpful info for tourist.
                            Next time please move you waypoints closer to the road and include proper and correct name. Silay Provincial and Silay Public will not be considered in the future. Include the complete name.

Comment

Some waypoints in Quezon Memorial Circle and Montalban (Rodriguez).

Comment

Batangas Laguna Waypoints

Sirs,

For your consideration.

*note on attchmnt 3: contains correct POIs, delete POIs have been downloaded in correction thread.
                                Good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X