Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Comment

additional wpts San Pedro/ Muntinlupa
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by josephuy View Post
            Legaspi Village
            hi josephuy.
            bdo is already existing. pls compare with demo map 1.07.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

valenzuela waypoints

my 2nd contrib
              Attached Files
              Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
                my 2nd contrib
                Hi tomgotan. You have a few waypoints that are obviously names of streets. If they are street names that you want to contribute, please upload them here (after taking all the other waypoints not in this category) http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1071. Also, please change the parking vmmc icon to the "parking" icon, and your stores, shops, commercials & etc. icons to "shopping center" icon, and check your other icons as well. If you're not sure what icon to use, make a comment on the waypoint comment box to describe what the waypoint is all about (i.e. St. Catherine? what's this?). Are those railway crossing waypoints and bridge located outside of the road? Please verify. After making the corrections, please re-upload. TIA

Comment

street name

I am having difficulty in Icon. I changed the proper icon in mapsource but when i upload to my gps and redownload again the icon went back to flag icon.
                  I accidentally erased the track from my gps and mapsource that is why having difficulty. Ndi bale madalas ako doon sa valenzuela. Will improve my upload.
                  Also difficult encoding the gps while driving. I have to stop temporary to the side.
                  St. Catherine School

Comment

I am having difficulty in Icon. I changed the proper icon in mapsource but when i upload to my gps and redownload again the icon went back to flag icon.
                    I accidentally erased the track from my gps and mapsource that is why having difficulty. Ndi bale madalas ako doon sa valenzuela. Will improve my upload.
                    Also difficult encoding the gps while driving. I have to stop temporary to the side.
                    St. Catherine School
                    Suggest you don't worry too much about the waypoint icon in your gps and no need to send it back to the gps after downloading in mapsource. Please save your data in mapsource after downloading from the gps. Then change the icons, move the waypoints (if wrong location), label properly with address and telephone number (if possible), then upload to Roadguide. Reason i said there's no need to re-upload to the gps is once your waypoints are incorprated into the Roadguide map, it will be part of the Roadguide map's POIs. Please review this http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2 .

Suggest also for you to get pen and paper and write down the marked waypoint number, then the write down the label (or description) instead of inputting directly to the gps. Much faster that way, esp. if your secretary is with you . Better yet, use a voice recorder... drive safe and TIA

Comment

revised

revised waypoints
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                        Suggest you don't worry too much about the waypoint icon in your gps and no need to send it back to the gps after downloading in mapsource. Please save your data in mapsource after downloading from the gps. Then change the icons, move the waypoints (if wrong location), label properly with address and telephone number (if possible), then upload to Roadguide. Reason i said there's no need to re-upload to the gps is once your waypoints are incorprated into the Roadguide map, it will be part of the Roadguide map's POIs. Please review this http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2 .

Suggest also for you to get pen and paper and write down the marked waypoint number, then the write down the label (or description) instead of inputting directly to the gps. Much faster that way, esp. if your secretary is with you . Better yet, use a voice recorder... drive safe and TIA
                        I am still using the free map. So, there is not much detail in it. So, i don't erase the waypoints i made. I just save it in "favorite icon" for my own reference. There are a lot of double entry when i check it on the demo map.
                        Everytime I dl from gps. i have to erased and exclude my previous upload waypoints. So, took me a lot of time (sometimes late at night) just to upload new ones. I sometimes forgot which is new and old waypoints. need your patience when there is an error. he..

Comment

revised waypoints
                          Much better now but still needs improvement. Some waypoints are too far off the road, some are on the road, some are in the middle of the two lanes in EDSA, and some needs spell checking. Please review again the standards... TIA

I am still using the free map. So, there is not much detail in it. So, i don't erase the waypoints i made. I just save it in "favorite icon" for my own reference. There are a lot of double entry when i check it on the demo map.
                          Everytime I dl from gps. i have to erased and exclude my previous upload waypoints. So, took me a lot of time (sometimes late at night) just to upload new ones. I sometimes forgot which is new and old waypoints. need your patience when there is an error. he..
                          Here's a tip, after you've downloaded your favorite waypoints in mapsource, write a comment on the waypoints comment field box, say "noted" or "recorded" or whatever. After saving the mapsource file, you can now upload these waypoints back to the gps (after deleting all your waypoints in the gps so that there will be no duplication). The reason for this is that the comment you wrote will help you filter your waypoints when you download them again to mapsource so you'll know which are current and which have already been saved or recorded. There's a mapsource pdf file manual btw that accompanies a mapsource installation in the pc, look for it. It'll help you understand the different tools in mapsource better. HTH

Comment

Camiling waypoints.
                            Attached Files
                            SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Various waypoints.
                              Attached Files
                              SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

south wapoints
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X