This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some QC subdvisions street names.
    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Some Las Pinas Subdivision street names.
      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        visible only or routing upgraded?
        vsible: typ file...
        routing, not in favour of upgrading that
        Agree about that, they should'nt be routable. But if they would appear like the ordinary village roads, it would look better. On a Nuvi they looks too tiny as they are now! Likwise with fly-overs, ramps and underpasses I'ld prefer them somewhat "fatter", more like the roads itself?

TIA
        Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
          Agree about that, they should'nt be routable. But if they would appear like the ordinary village roads, it would look better. On a Nuvi they looks too tiny as they are now! Likwise with fly-overs, ramps and underpasses I'ld prefer them somewhat "fatter", more like the roads itself?

TIA
          btw they are routable buy very low priority.

allow me to be somewhat subtle. the last line sounds ok to me...
          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

btw they are routable buy very low priority.

allow me to be somewhat subtle. the last line sounds ok to me...
            For the last line, Subtle indeed :-) Do you mean they would be better "fatter", or do you say you they are fine as they are?
            Anyway, it's a matter of appearance. But for the first part, at least, I would hope you would agree? cheers!
            Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

LRT above Road GPS is Confused..

Jan,

1.07 is wonderful.... this will help tourists explore the Philippines with the inclusion of the Train tracks and stations.

Just a little comment or observation:

Was driving along Aurora Blvd that becomes Magsaysay Blvd after a few blocks. What i noticed is that the GPS thinks that i'm driving my car on the LRT tracks and not on the road. I went to the right most lane (further away from the Train tracks) and still the gps thinks that i'm on the LRT tracks and not on the road.

Is there a way that we could have a switch so that when the GPS is on the Vehicle mode, it will not confuse the LRT tracks to the road. When you click on the Pedestrian mode, you now use the LRT tracks....

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
                For the last line, Subtle indeed :-) Do you mean they would be better "fatter", or do you say you they are fine as they are?
                Anyway, it's a matter of appearance. But for the first part, at least, I would hope you would agree? cheers!
                The thing is that i think there should be a visual way of separating the roads around a mall or similar from the normal roads. You can adapt all them by changin the typ file.... I kinda like it as they are, its obvious they are not normal roads. As to the the flyovers and the like, if u make them fatter, they will clutter the screen quite fast... Do try yourself and see if you can make a better typ file, ill be glad to make it the standard one....

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  Jan,

1.07 is wonderful.... this will help tourists explore the Philippines with the inclusion of the Train tracks and stations.

Just a little comment or observation:

Was driving along Aurora Blvd that becomes Magsaysay Blvd after a few blocks. What i noticed is that the GPS thinks that i'm driving my car on the LRT tracks and not on the road. I went to the right most lane (further away from the Train tracks) and still the gps thinks that i'm on the LRT tracks and not on the road.

Is there a way that we could have a switch so that when the GPS is on the Vehicle mode, it will not confuse the LRT tracks to the road. When you click on the Pedestrian mode, you now use the LRT tracks....

Thanks...
                  What is your routing set up for? Car / motorcycle or pedestrian? If its for car/motorcycle routing over the lrt should not be posssible. The only possibility would be to remove the routable lrt lines and modify them to visual lines only if it really interferes otherwise...

Comment

you put roadcuts on braveheart / efficiency / rd. how do i get in there? what's the main gate? need one access so people can still be guided in there.
                    this should be preferably the main gate(the one that's 24 hrs open and where visitors can enter)
                    The attached update corrects this situation by indicating the main gate for entry to the Subic Bay Gateway Park (among other things). This replaces the road cut at Aim High Avenue previously submitted.
                    I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
                    "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

Don Mariano Marcos Ave to Batasan Road

Hello.

I actually submitted this track before to show the how to enter and exit Batasan Road vis-a-vis Don Mariano Marcos (aka Commonwealth Ave).

For some reason only the Batasan Tunnel made it to 1.07 but going to Batasan Road from Don Mariano Marcos didn't so I am re-uploading only the missed track.

Comment

San Marcelino routing info.

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
                          San Marcelino routing info.
                          the one way is inverse as on the map?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_D View Post
                            Hello.

I actually submitted this track before to show the how to enter and exit Batasan Road vis-a-vis Don Mariano Marcos (aka Commonwealth Ave).

For some reason only the Batasan Tunnel made it to 1.07 but going to Batasan Road from Don Mariano Marcos didn't so I am re-uploading only the missed track.
                            will be fixed

Comment

the one way is inverse as on the map?
                              Yes. Exactly the inverse.

That's where all the big-ass trucks pass going to Quirino Ave coming from Pier/Bonifacio Drive/Padre Burgos/Finance/Ayala blvd. Since they're all permanently ban in Roxas blvd.

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

St Charbelle Executive Village and Capitol Homesite Subdivision street names.

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Working...
                                X