X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garbled characters in street names:

1. D Muï¿Ï¿Ï¿Ï¿Ï¿ï¿½Noz Ave to Da Munoz Ave
    2. Osmeï¿Ï¿Ï¿Ï¿Ï¿ï¿½Na to Osmena
    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
      Jan,

1.07 is wonderful.... this will help tourists explore the Philippines with the inclusion of the Train tracks and stations.

Just a little comment or observation:

Was driving along Aurora Blvd that becomes Magsaysay Blvd after a few blocks. What i noticed is that the GPS thinks that i'm driving my car on the LRT tracks and not on the road. I went to the right most lane (further away from the Train tracks) and still the gps thinks that i'm on the LRT tracks and not on the road.

Is there a way that we could have a switch so that when the GPS is on the Vehicle mode, it will not confuse the LRT tracks to the road. When you click on the Pedestrian mode, you now use the LRT tracks....

Thanks...
      Originally posted by Jan View Post
      The thing is that i think there should be a visual way of separating the roads around a mall or similar from the normal roads. You can adapt all them by changin the typ file.... I kinda like it as they are, its obvious they are not normal roads. As to the the flyovers and the like, if u make them fatter, they will clutter the screen quite fast... Do try yourself and see if you can make a better typ file, ill be glad to make it the standard one....
      simulated it and you are correct. will be fixed asap.
      no more routable lrt/mrt

messing with routing
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
      X