• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sir,

pls add these waypoints.

Comment

Originally posted by batulao View Post
      edited waypoints. i hope i did a right thing sir borgie. pasensya napo baguhan palang.
      Hi batulao,

I think you overlooked some of sir Borgie's point:

-- Waypoint@street name, barangay(if known).

In your case, make your PS bank and PSbank as PSbank@Marcos Hwy and PSbank@Blumentritt, respectively. Same as the BDO waypoints. While you're at it, put the street names of the other waypoints as well.

And please delete the tracks in your submission (if it has nothing to do with your waypoints). Waypoint submission usually contains waypoints only.

This consistency rule will make our map more efficient in searching for POI's on our device.
      Last edited by Suntzu; 09-01-2009, 19:31.
      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

take 3 waypoints. sure na to.

Comment

edited waypoints. i hope i did a right thing sir borgie. pasensya napo baguhan palang.
          No problem, glad to be of help. As long as you're patient enough to try till you get it right, us who help check the uploads feel that it's all worth our while...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
            Hi batulao. Please check this thread http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2. Uploaded waypoints should follow these guidelines. Please edit your uploaded file and check use of upper/lower case as per the guidelines. For consistency, should your PS Bank waypoint be @Blumentritt also instead of @San Juan, same as the other banks in that street? Noticed also that there are two National Statistics Office POI near your De Ocampo School waypoint, maybe you can verify (if possible) which is the correct location and make the appropriate correction? TIA
            I have updated again the waypoints standard. No need for upper/lower case as per Jan's advise as it is automated on his side. My apologies for the confusion.

Comment

Some waypoints in Project 6,QC.
              My first contribution, hehe. Let me know how i did.

Comment

Originally posted by esd View Post
                Some waypoints in Project 6,QC.
                My first contribution, hehe. Let me know how i did.
                Nice post. But you could have combined these with your other post in waypoints correction thread.
                Also, these WPs are okay but we should prioritize more critical ones like gas stations, banks, restaurants, and convenient stores.
                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Additional Waypoints around Metro Manila Part 15

Sir Pokz,
                  Pls add these waypoints.
                  Thanks.
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

sir, pls add this vulcanizing shops poi.thanks.

Comment

sir, pls add this vulcanizing shops poi.thanks.
                      Nicely done!
                      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

hehehehe. thank you sir. thank you din sa tulong ha. apir!

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
                        Nicely done!

Comment

assorted waypoints, luzon and cebu, non-existent on mac demo map

Comment

some waypoints in Quezon City

Comment

West Triangle waypoints... just a few first to see if I got it right.

Comment

Originally posted by legonz View Post
                                West Triangle waypoints... just a few first to see if I got it right.
                                Hi legonz. You got some right but many waypoints needs to be corrected. Please refer to this post for guidance http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2. Those waypoints of yours that need to be corrected are those that are located on the street (Citi Bank, Bank of Commerce & etc), those that are duplicates (Parco supermart, ABS-CBN, Citi Bank, Extreme bikeshop & etc.), those that overlap with each other (Carlo's pizza & Terrazo mall - check the guidelines on how to name Carlo's if it's inside Terrazo mall) and those that need to be moved. For those duplicate waypoints, if you're sure that your locations are the correct locations, you can submit a delete file at the waypoints corrections thread to correct the locations and delete the erroneously located waypoints. After editing your waypoints, please re-upload then delete/take-out your previously uploaded file.. TIA & HTH

Comment

Working...
                                X