X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some waypoints.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
      Don't worry, we all started like you do. To hasten up your learning, please read this...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2. Most of you questions will hopefully be answered there, including the google earth issue.

And Jan is correct, we are not making it compulsory to include the address. We just want to be consistent on what should and should not be included in the address. If you don't know it, leave it blank.
      i've read that sir and you misunderstood... i don't look for POIs in GE (ge really has lots of rubbish),

i do know what the POI looks like and the location so i first plot it on my garmin mobile xt and look at and i use the GE to put a marker in the correct location and copy the coordinates from my marker... i don't copy from posters...

and i'll keep leaving it blank if i don't know it in mind too...
      Last edited by jpx3m; 08-30-2009, 22:43.

Comment

Originally posted by jpx3m View Post
        i've read that sir and you misunderstood... i don't look for POIs in GE (ge really has lots of rubbish),

i do know what the POI looks like and the location so i first plot it on my garmin mobile xt and look at and i use the GE to put a marker in the correct location and copy the coordinates from my marker... i don't copy from posters...

and i'll keep leaving it blank if i don't know it in mind too...
        Leave the GE process behind and upload your waypoints directly to Mapsource. Base the location on the demo map (left or right of the street) and you should be ok. If we accept that GE is not accurate, then you're coordinates are not correct also.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
          Leave the GE process behind and upload your waypoints directly to Mapsource. Base the location on the demo map (left or right of the street) and you should be ok.
          ok... ill say goodbye to ge tonight... good thing.. tomorrow is holiday... maybe we'll go out... that's what im gonna do.. the thing is accuracy for my mobile xt really is a little low... XD

Comment

SM MOA waypoints including the correct waypoint submission of:

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....7&postcount=21
            SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by batulao View Post
              some waypoints.
              Is Dela Salle-Araneta University same with Gregorio Araneta University?
              If yes, pls post a delete file for the latter. Otherwise it might create confusion.
              Also this WP and that of wheeler's are so far off the road (around 30meters).
              Pls read "waypoints standard" in How To section.
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Guimaras Island Points

Some piints from Guimaras Island. Ties into the tracks that I just uploaded.
                Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Guimaras smaller islands corrections

The smalled islands around Guimaras are all offset. Deletes uploaded to the corrections. Adjusted points here.
                  Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

ok sir reiji, i will. thanks sir.

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                    Is Dela Salle-Araneta University same with Gregorio Araneta University?
                    If yes, pls post a delete file for the latter. Otherwise it might create confusion.
                    Also this WP and that of wheeler's are so far off the road (around 30meters).
                    Pls read "waypoints standard" in How To section.

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

some waypoints
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Waypoints..
                        We are CHAMPIONS!
                        Train Hard! Live Free!! FreeRun!!!
                        Philippine Parkour and FreeRunning Association
                        [url]http://www.parkour.ph[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by blckrvntr View Post
                          Waypoints..
                          hi blckvntr.
                          1. 90% of your waypoints are already existing. kindly compare first with demo map 1.07.
                          2. location of your waypoints are not acceptable, some are on the road, some are too far off the road. pls recheck location in mapsource. zoom in to 80ft or 20meters.
                          3. you have duplicated waypoints like cherry foodrama in marcos highway you placed two of them although its already existing in demo map 1.07.
                          4. you also included garmin europe, garmin usa, etc. why do we need that? its beyond our map.
                          pls "clean" your contribution first prior to submitting otherwise it will not be processed and you will not be able to get your unlock code.
                          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Balibago commercial complex

Please find addtional waypoints inside balibago commercial complex

Comment

additional balibago complex

additional waypoints inside balibago complex

Comment

Wp for contri
                                Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Comment

Working...
                                X