Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

correct data for the ones i requested to be deleted...
    i placed correct addresses in the comment field... (all these is NOT located in Candaba, Pampanga so i have requested it to be deleted)

thank you very much... ^_^
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jpx3m; 08-29-2009, 22:44.

Comment

New waypoints for Sto.Tomas Batangas, Laguna

I checked these waypoints with latest 1.07 demo. No duplication
      Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LyleCantalejo View Post
        I checked these waypoints with latest 1.07 demo. No duplication
        Thanks.
        wish they all made their first contribution as this one...

after seen this, i'd say, go ahead upload your tracks as well.....
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

additional wpts
          Attached Files

Comment

Edited waypoints
            The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

10 wapypints for bulacan area all not included in 1.07 demo map.

hopefully i got the correct distance and naming conventions this time...

(btw, i am not sure if a Public Market should have that shopping center icon, because there is no cart in a "palengke" pardon that entry please)

Thanks... ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by jpx3m View Post
                10 wapypints for bulacan area all not included in 1.07 demo map.

hopefully i got the correct distance and naming conventions this time...

(btw, i am not sure if a Public Market should have that shopping center icon, because there is no cart in a "palengke" pardon that entry please)

Thanks... ^_^
                hi jpx3m,

your waypoints are ok but with regards to the market, its a bit far from the road, is that the entry or gate of the market? because we put our marker or icon on the gate

thanks and God Bless sir
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                  hi jpx3m,

your waypoints are ok but with regards to the market, its a bit far from the road, is that the entry or gate of the market? because we put our marker or icon on the gate

thanks and God Bless sir
                  Hello Sir hbt,

i placed the marker on the entrance of building itself the front is a trycicle terminal so that is the gate of the market but there is a driveway that is near intersecting the highway ... how can i fix it? should i add the marker on the gate in the additional waypoint i will upload later. what happens to the 9 of 10 waypoints i submitted in the set earlier if 1 waypoint needs correction?

thanks...

Comment

some waypoints in tanay.

Comment

Hello Sir hbt,

i placed the marker on the entrance of building itself the front is a trycicle terminal so that is the gate of the market but there is a driveway that is near intersecting the highway ... how can i fix it? should i add the marker on the gate in the additional waypoint i will upload later. what happens to the 9 of 10 waypoints i submitted in the set earlier if 1 waypoint needs correction?

thanks...
                      Best option is to track the driveway and leave the original waypoint as it is. If the driveway cannot be tracked, then move the waypoint to the entrance of the driveway. Your 9 waypoints will be processed, don't worry about them.

Comment

Originally posted by batulao View Post
                        some waypoints in tanay.
                        hi batulao.
                        1. pls check your contribution against demo map 1.07 first.
                        several of them are already included.
                        unless these are corrections, but i dont think so, existing WPs are more appropriately located.
                        2. pls take note of your WP location. it should not be too close to the road.
                        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

i didn't know that you can edit waypoints in mapsource.
                          thank you for telling me reiji. i'll just edit it now and repost my contribution again.

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                          hi batulao.
                          1. pls check your contribution against demo map 1.07 first.
                          several of them are already included.
                          unless these are corrections, but i dont think so, existing WPs are more appropriately located.
                          2. pls take note of your WP location. it should not be too close to the road.

Comment

Originally posted by batulao View Post
                            i didn't know that you can edit waypoints in mapsource.
                            thank you for telling me reiji. i'll just edit it now and repost my contribution again.
                            You can edit location especially since our gps units are always off by some meters.
                            If you repost it, do not forget to delete earlier post to avoid duplication.
                            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

edited waypoints in tanay. thanks to reiji.

Comment

correct data for the ones i requested to be deleted...
                                i placed correct addresses in the comment field... (all these is NOT located in Candaba, Pampanga so i have requested it to be deleted)

thank you very much... ^_^
                                Please include the address in the name field using the correct syntax (poi@address). Barangay name should suffice as address in lieu of street name. No need to include town/city name. Please see this...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2.

Comment

Working...
                                X