Please read this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another reason for getting home soon!

Still at work, at the moment arriving Point Comfort! Luckily pr-paid broadband dongles are now available in the states, so we can keep an eye on the civil life.

It will be long weeks before I get the chance to try it out on the road, but I'm really exited to see the results of all the good contributions that has been posted since v1.06.

Belive it will be a huge improvment?

Thanks to all, cheers!

Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
      Still at work, at the moment arriving Point Comfort! Luckily pr-paid broadband dongles are now available in the states, so we can keep an eye on the civil life.

It will be long weeks before I get the chance to try it out on the road, but I'm really exited to see the results of all the good contributions that has been posted since v1.06.

Belive it will be a huge improvment?

Thanks to all, cheers!

where do you get the pre paid dongles? agent? how far out they work? the normal 10 miles? TIA.
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

where do you get the pre paid dongles? agent? how far out they work? the normal 10 miles? TIA.
        I bought it at Best Buy, Virgin mobile Broadband2Go
        149,99 +tax, then re-load cards at 10, 20, 40 and 60 bucks.
        The 60 bucks gives you 1GB download

Same range as your mobile phone, its 3G connection max 3.1Mbit/sec

Somewhat expensive, but It's kind of changing a 2 weeks Houston rotation to bearable here in "God's own country" ;-)
        Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Can't wait to see my contri for Cebu sa 1.07

Comment

Originally posted by kopyo321 View Post
            the more i will miss home coz i won't be able to drive on those roads i have created in bulacan.

congratulations for all the hard efforts of each individual on this version and many thanks to sir borgie for his encouragement and kind help.
            kumusta kopyo321 . nice to see you posting again and hope to see more posts from you from that far-away ice country...

Comment

This is great news indeed Good job everyone..
              The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

Working...
              X