Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Waypoints in Ayala Center, Makati Area (Near Glorietta, Shangri-la area)

Also Added Taft MRT station ( I dunno if Sir Jan/Pokz would want that waypoint..)
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Sir,

Here's some more waypoints!
      Attached Files

Comment

Starbucks Las Pinas Area this is prolly updated already but since it's not in the 1.06 yet, just to make sure i uploaded it na din..
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by legonz View Post
          i hope im doing this right...
          Hi legonz.
          1. pls check your waypoints against demo map 1.06. several of your waypoints are already in the current map.
          2. some of your waypoints are in the middle of road. pls locate it farther.
          read our waypoints standard in the how to section.
          3. pls do not contribute overlapping waypoints. it would be difficult to differentiate once included in the map.
          4. check also spelling. we do not want to have a map with names spelled wrongly. foreigners will be using our map, pls note.
          5. pls provide address for each waypoint for easy searching later in map.
          pls re-check and re-post your contribution otherwise it will not be processed.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by orido View Post
            Some waypoints that i visited yesterday and didn't saw it in demo map.
            hi orido.
            1.pls do not put waypoints at middle of road, in case of shell and eunilane, both are located at middle islands.
            2. pls provide address in correct syntax for easy searching later in the map.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Wilson San Juan Waypoints
              Attached Files

Comment

my 1st try attached..
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rav158 View Post
                  my 1st try attached..

Hi Rav158,

Please verify against the 1.06 demo map as a lot of your waypoints are there already... if yours is of the right location... kindly make a file delete first of the said waypoints and submit it in the Waypoints Corrections thread. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rav158 View Post
                    my 1st try attached..
                    Some pois are very far from the road...for guidance....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2

Comment

3rd contribution

waypoints
                      Attached Files

Comment

4th contribution

pampanga wpts
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SEER View Post
                          pampanga wpts
                          Hi SEER. Thanks for your contributions but it would be greatly appreciated if you polish your waypoints a little bit... like typing the correct label (uppercase/lowercase), identifying the waypoints (i.e. school - would be better if it's named, military camp & etc.), approximate location/distance from the road (some of your waypoints are a bit far from the road), duplicate waypoints? (there's a Jollibee POI already very near your Jollibee waypoint - same POI maybe?)... makes for less work for the compiler, aside from making sure that your contributions will be included in the map. Waypoints that do not meet the standards mentioned above are often deleted... sayang naman when all it would have taken to have it included in the map is a little more attention to the standards... Please do continue to read the "How to's"... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                            Some pois are very far from the road...for guidance....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2
                            Hi Liv & Pokz,
                            I'll try to make the adjustments later & upload them again. A lot of my waypoints are really far from the "roads" available in our map, e.g. Ilog ni Maria, CJH establishments, etc. I tried to track the side streets using 1s recording but only experienced problem. Others have a common parking lot beside the road. Should I disregard the parking lot & move the waypoints near the "road"?

TIA

Comment

additional wpt
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                                hi orido.
                                1.pls do not put waypoints at middle of road, in case of shell and eunilane, both are located at middle islands.
                                2. pls provide address in correct syntax for easy searching later in the map.
                                Thanks ill try to edit it and resubmit.

Comment

Working...
                                X