X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w0lvez View Post
    San Pascual -Bauan, Batangas Additional Waypoints

Hi Wolvez,

kindly check your upload... your cemetery waypoints are too far from the road. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by batulao View Post
      this is my first time to contribute and i hope i did the right thing to upload my way points.
      some way points from marcos hi-way to cogeo.

Hi Batulao,

please tidy up your upload... and please separate the tracks and routing corrections and upload it in the proper thread... otherwise, this will not be processed. thanks

Comment

Hope my contributions makes it to the official map.
        Attached Files
        Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Comment

Originally posted by KuLiT View Post
          Hope my contributions makes it to the official map.
          Hi KuLit. Looks like it won't make it to official map... j/k. Seriously, please polish your data first before uploading. Since this is the waypoints upload thread, please upload only waypoints (makes for a smaller file upload), delete tracks, routes and maps. Check use of upper/lowercase, if you want to include the address (which is preferred btw, + the telephone no.), please do it right (there's a how to about it, check it out), move your waypoints nearer the road (at least 8 meters or thereabouts)...

If you want to upload tracks, separate them as well into new tracks and correction tracks and upload in the appropriate thread after it's been checked and edited. And don't forget to check your data against the demo map v1.06 before uploading to avoid duplications... HTH

Comment

Sorry for that. Hope the polished one will do sir. For waypoints in Nueva Ecija sir it looks far from the main road, because it is (ther;s a small street connecting it). Still trying to learn how to make tracks sir. thanks for the comment sir
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KuLiT View Post
              Sorry for that. Hope the polished one will do sir. For waypoints in Nueva Ecija sir it looks far from the main road, because it is (ther;s a small street connecting it). Still trying to learn how to make tracks sir. thanks for the comment sir
              Much better but still can be improved... please read this thread http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2, take note of how the addresses and tel. no. are supposed to be encoded with the label... compare with yours... HTH & TIA

Comment

Thanks for the help sir.

Comment

CORRECTED DLSU - Manila Waypoint
                  Attached Files

Comment

New Waypoints in DLSU Manila Area...
                    Attached Files

Comment

way points in marcos hi way to gate 1 cogeo. i hope this is correct already.. thanks for your help liv.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X