This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orido View Post
    Sir's please add some of my waypoints/poi that i have visited and saved to my gps mobile xt. My first time to contribute. Thanks.
    hi sir orido,

some of your waypoint already exist on the 1.06. please dl the 1.06 DEMO map. so that we wont have double entry and btw, is there another 6750 building on ayala ave.? please verify. i know theres only 1
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      hi sir orido,

some of your waypoint already exist on the 1.06. please dl the 1.06 DEMO map. so that we wont have double entry and btw, is there another 6750 building on ayala ave.? please verify. i know theres only 1

Sorry about the 6750 bldg sir i forgot to delete it. Ill try to dl the 1.06 demo map, just used the free map provided. Thank you sir, ill try to submit a new contribution soon if i got a good one. Thanks again sir hbt.

Comment

Originally posted by orido View Post
        Sorry about the 6750 bldg sir i forgot to delete it. Ill try to dl the 1.06 demo map, just used the free map provided. Thank you sir, ill try to submit a new contribution soon if i got a good one. Thanks again sir hbt.
        hi sir,

rather...please edit and repost.

thanks for your time sir
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

waypoint

1 waypoint in aguirre avenue

Comment

Working...
          X