This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moved post down...
    Last edited by jpx3m; 08-21-2009, 17:02. Reason: further corrections... /sweat

Comment

Originally posted by jayv View Post
      corrected location of dona marta health center

deleted poi: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....0&postcount=88

Hi Jayv,

your waypoint is too close to the road... try to move it a little farther... better yet, use the ruler icon in mapsource to measure the distance of the POI from the road... otherwise, with such close distance from the road... we will be routed inside the POI. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jpx3m View Post
        oops... ill edit it now... thanks for the heads up...

i'll upload it as soon as i finish fixing it... thanks.. sorry..

kinda new with this...

Hi Jpx3m,

please delete your previous upload to avoid duplication. thanks

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

trinoma waypoints part 1
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by jpx3m View Post
            oops... ill edit it now... thanks for the heads up...
            i'll upload it as soon as i finish fixing it... thanks.. sorry..
            kinda new with this...
            EDIT: err... finished editing my file (moved puregold Supermarket and CFGHS nearer to the road)
            And do i have a track? i think i sumitted POI's and street names only... in mapsource i don't have any tracks in my tracks tab... or am i mistaken?
            thanks for being patient with me...
            hi jpx3m.
            1. location of POI - its still too close. your POIs are located 3-4meters from road. normal width of road is around 4.5meters for one lane, this means your POI are still inside road. try to locate it around 8meters. use ruler tool to measure location. remember that the line we see for our roads in mapsource denotes its center.
            2. your file contains routes. this thread is for waypoints only. pls delete routes and edit your attachment.
            3. address of POI - pls add it for easy searching, for syntax refer to our waypoint standard in how to thread.
            HTH.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

addl wpts in Parkmall, Cebu

Comment

Parkmall wpt (corrected)

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
                  Parkmall wpt (corrected)
                  Adjusted accordingly. I have also deleted the old Parkmall waypoint. Thanks.

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

trinoma waypoints part 2
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                      Your waypoints are either too far from the road or in the middle of it. Please move them to the side of the road. Please be guided by this....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2 And please separate the tracks and upload to the correct thread. Thanks.
                      Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                      hi jpx3m.
                      1. location of POI - its still too close. your POIs are located 3-4meters from road. normal width of road is around 4.5meters for one lane, this means your POI are still inside road. try to locate it around 8meters. use ruler tool to measure location. remember that the line we see for our roads in mapsource denotes its center.
                      2. your file contains routes. this thread is for waypoints only. pls delete routes and edit your attachment.
                      3. address of POI - pls add it for easy searching, for syntax refer to our waypoint standard in how to thread.
                      HTH.
                      I'm sorry, reading it once is not enough for me... (i was sleepy when i read it...) I'll reread the how to section again before uploading new data... (to save myself from further embarassment.. lol)

i thought sir pokz said it's too far i did not see the "or" so i moved it closer... lol

fixed everything now ranging from 8-12 meters...

also removed routes and will post them in the correct thread...
                      Last edited by jpx3m; 08-21-2009, 17:20.

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

some waypoints from chinatown
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

Additional Waypoints around Metro Manila Part 13

Sir Jan, Sir Pokz,
                          Pls add these waypioints.
                          Thanks.
                          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Kuya Pokz,

from various contributors.
                            please add.
                            How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Additions and Corrections for Cebu (w/ regards to http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...2&postcount=91)
                              Last edited by warfab; 08-22-2009, 12:25.

Comment

Sir's please add some of my waypoints/poi that i have visited and saved to my gps mobile xt. My first time to contribute. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X