• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. thanks.

Originally posted by hbt View Post
    hi kapitan,

good day to you sir.
    for your 1st inquiry, actually the poi of the map did move. i think for some reason, the mapmaker updated the tracks but didnt touch the location of the waypoints.(thats why we have the correction thread)
    for your 2nd inquiry, please mark the flag or whatever icon at the gate of the entrance of ... lets say a village or subdivision(so that if we use the where to on our gps, it will direct us to the entrance)

HTH

Comment

Various Las Pinas waypoints.
      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

follow up question:

may category ba ng poi na pinafollow? How do we classify each poi? diba may feature yung gps na, example: mag display ng all gas stations in your current location, so how do we tell the system that the poi were adding should be classified into the gas stations, am i missing something here? All i remember doing kasi is to change the thumbnail, i dont know if its enough already to automatically classify each poi.

another q is do we include yung barangays as poi?

Thanks.

Would appreciate feedback if my contribution is useable or defective so that i could adjust my future contributions. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan88 View Post
          follow up question:

may category ba ng poi na pinafollow? How do we classify each poi? diba may feature yung gps na, example: mag display ng all gas stations in your current location, so how do we tell the system that the poi were adding should be classified into the gas stations, am i missing something here? All i remember doing kasi is to change the thumbnail, i dont know if its enough already to automatically classify each poi.

Thanks.

Would appreciate feedback if my contribution is useable or defective so that i could adjust my future contributions. Thanks.
          Hi kapitan88.
          First of all, pls read our waypoint standard. Some of your questions will be clarified here:
          http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761
          For classification, we just need to provide the proper symbol and our mods will do the rest.
          As for barangays, we do not collect such data yet, what we need are POIs, roads and polygons. We will deal with this later once we have completed the more important items.
          HTH.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

manage to save some more waypoints in pacita area, notice still a lot of streets with no name and some are missing or cut, cannot save tracks because of my unit, but anyway i think i can manage to name streets, and hopefully earned the contributor status, hope everything is in order, cheers.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Reij, later i'll be riding around to collect some more pois in the area.

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
              Hi kapitan88.a
              First of all, pls read our waypoint standard. Some of your questions will be clarified here:
              http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761
              For classification, we just need to provide the proper symbol and our mods will do the rest.
              As for barangays, we do not collect such data yet, what we need are POIs, roads and polygons. We will deal with this later once we have completed the more important items.
              HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by conroe View Post
                manage to save some more waypoints in pacita area, notice still a lot of streets with no name and some are missing or cut, cannot save tracks because of my unit, but anyway i think i can manage to name streets, and hopefully earned the contributor status, hope everything is in order, cheers.
                Hi conroe.
                As i understand, Nuvi360 can not save tracks in 1sec interval, but it can for normal nuvi tracks. Notice the blue lines on your map which are traces of your paths. You can download it in mapsource by using "received from" button and selecting "tracks".
                For missing streets, these "tracks" are acceptable. And later on, it can be upgraded once someone collects tracks with 1sec interval.
                Just make sure to "clean" your tracks prior to submission.
                Last edited by Reiji; 08-15-2009, 09:49. Reason: correction on grammar
                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

additional waypoint

Some waypoints around baguio
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wahzai View Post
                    Some waypoints around baguio
                    hi wahzai,

good day to you sir.

i notice that your waypoints are far from the road. kindly zoom in your mapsource to 80 ft. then post your waypoints near the street but not touching the street.

please edit and resubmit

thanks for your time
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

additional wpts in Cebu showing new location of Cnt lechon +others
                      Attached Files

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

have to rush.... 107 is coming....
                        Attached Files
                        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hi pokz

Here's some more waypoints!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Assigning the correct mapsource symbol is enough. For uncommon POIs, make a description on the comment field and assign any standard symbol and we'll do the rest.

Can be included as POIs of barangay halls and/or elementary schools.
                            Last edited by pokz; 08-16-2009, 13:49.

Comment

Upload your waypoints here for version 1.07 part 11

hi! just want to contribute.
                              Attached Files
                              - Lost No More -

Comment

Originally posted by xtiansy View Post
                                hi! just want to contribute.
                                hi xtiansy,

welcome to roadguide. your waypoints are very nice but some of them are in the middle of the street. if possible please edit them and repost it here.

thanks for your time sir
                                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X