This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
    Hi conroe. Your contribution is okay, but i think you need to move it closer to the road. Here are some tips:

1. Best to mark your waypoint at the entrance (could be vehicle or pedestrian entrance) of the of said POI so that when you're traveling by car and routing to that POI, you'll be routed to the entry gate or drop-off point. Please remember that when you are routing to a POI, it will bring you to the shortest perpindicular distance of that POI to the roadline. Meaning, if your POI is near a road intersection/corner, you will be routed to the road nearest that POI and perpindicular to that POI.

2. Make a rough estimate of the distance of the POI marking point from the side of the road. In Mapsource, edit your waypoint by moving it to the observed approximate distance (usually not less than 6 meters from the road, could be more).

3. You can combine more waypoints/POIs in an upload file. Makes it easier for you to edit and upload, and easier for us to check.

Please do continue to read up on the "How to's", lots of tips there that i might have missed out... HTH
    thanks for the tips borgie, do you mean i will move the waypoints closer to the road, i actually get it inside the establishment, some in front and at carpark,can i edit it on mapsource, i will try to collect as much waypoint upload it in one file name, sorry for the inconvenience, first time to do it, cheers.

Comment

try to edit some of the the waypoints and move it closer to the road, do i need to send another pm to the judge.

Comment

Originally posted by conroe View Post
        thanks for the tips borgie, do you mean i will move the waypoints closer to the road, i actually get it inside the establishment, some in front and at carpark,can i edit it on mapsource, i will try to collect as much waypoint upload it in one file name, sorry for the inconvenience, first time to do it, cheers.
        Hi, please try to browse this. Hope this will help....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
          Hi, please try to browse this. Hope this will help....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2
          thanks pokz, appreciate it, i will gather more waypoints and make it ready for contribution, cheers.

Comment

80+ WPs for eastwood mall. dunno how to spread it more kasi there are still shops that are soon to open pa..
            We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

- Freeway Of Love (Pink Cadillac), Aretha Franklin

Comment

Some additional waypoints here.
              I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Please add Union Village Main Gate
                The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

Originally posted by nesra
                  Poks,

Attached below are some waypoints along Molino rd near SM molino

Salamat po
                  hi nesra,

good day to you sir
                  please adjust or edit your waypoint as they are far from the street.
                  zoom in to 80 ft. then post your waypoints near the street but not touching the street line

thanks and God Bless
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Revision on Molino road waypoints

Sir hbt,

Sorry for the first layout.

Attached here below is the revised waypoints along Molino rd. near SM molino, I move the waypoints nearer the street as advise.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nesra View Post
                      Sir hbt,

Sorry for the first layout.

Attached here below is the revised waypoints along Molino rd. near SM molino, I move the waypoints nearer the street as advise.

Thanks
                      nice sir nesra. but please do remove the earlier post so that double entry wont occur

thanks for your time and effort
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

17 new waypoints
                        I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
                        "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

another waypoints along national highway, san pedro, binan, sta rosa laguna.

Comment

Waypoints near Puregold San Juan Area

Hi Sir Pokz,

Good day po. Attached below are some waypoints around Puregold and Wilson st. San Juan Area

Thanks

Comment

Edited LTP Waypoints

Sir Pokz, attached is the edited waypoints at Laguna Technopark. I will delete the original post to avoid duplication..thanks

Comment

Waypoints ( Springville,Daang Hari and Alabang Zapote)

Sir Pokz,

Some waypoints in Springville Subdivision, Daang hari and Alabang Zapote Road

salamat po

Comment

Working...
                                X