This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 new waypoints, 2 from deletions
    I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
    "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

Originally posted by nesra View Post
      Hi Sir Pokz,

Good day po. Attached below are some waypoints around Puregold and Wilson st. San Juan Area

Thanks

Hi Nesra,

Please include the street address for easier searching of POI's.

just want to clarify... is Pinaglabanan Monument supposed to be on the other side of the road? meaning it should be on the left???

Comment

Originally posted by nesra View Post
        Sir Pokz,

Some waypoints in Springville Subdivision, Daang hari and Alabang Zapote Road

salamat po

Hi Nesra,

this one also has no street address... kindly include them for easier searching of POI's... and please put the proper icons on Verdana Homes and Police Station. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by archhaydz
          Hi Poks,
          Hope this is ok!

Hi Archhaydz,

kindly check your upload... you might have missed on some of the street address like that of Neo Mansions 1,2 & 3, etc. thanks

Comment

Mandaluyong Waypoints

Comment

hi pokz

some more waypoints here, hope i do it right this tme.

Comment

Cavite Province. New Way Points added

Noveleta and Kawit

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan88 View Post
                  Cavite Province. New Way Points added

Noveleta and Kawit
                  hi kapitan,

i notice that your waypoint are very far from the road.

please zoom to 80 ft. the putyour waypoint near the street line but not touching the street.

thanks and good day sir
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by archhaydz
                    Hi Pokz

Here's some more waypoints to add. Hope I do it right.
                    Most are ok...but if you can move your Macapagal waypoints closer to the street, it would be better.

Comment

additional waypoints

Comment

Hi hbt,

I was actually at 20m already when i did that, and comparing my waypoints with the existing wp in the demo version of 1.06, mine was closer. I have a question though, if the poi's area is very large, where do you put in the flag, in the approx center of the poi, or just in the entry point nearest the road? Same goes for the barangay poi, where do we put in the flag?

I've adjusted some poi's to move in closer to the road, please feedback if my contribution is useable. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan88 View Post
                          Hi hbt,

I was actually at 20m already when i did that, and comparing my waypoints with the existing wp in the demo version of 1.06, mine was closer. I have a question though, if the poi's area is very large, where do you put in the flag, in the approx center of the poi, or just in the entry point nearest the road? Same goes for the barangay poi, where do we put in the flag?

I've adjusted some poi's to move in closer to the road, please feedback if my contribution is useable. thanks.
                          hi kapitan,

good day to you sir.
                          for your 1st inquiry, actually the poi of the map did move. i think for some reason, the mapmaker updated the tracks but didnt touch the location of the waypoints.(thats why we have the correction thread)
                          for your 2nd inquiry, please mark the flag or whatever icon at the gate of the entrance of ... lets say a village or subdivision(so that if we use the where to on our gps, it will direct us to the entrance)

HTH
                          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                          - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hi Pokz

Here's my edited waypoints! Thanks for your comment and corrections. Have a nice day!

Comment

My First Contribution

Hello, just wanted to upload some minor updates/changes on waypoints/symbols and make sure I'm doing it right... Please let me know if there is anything wrong with my post.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sylar View Post
                                Hello, just wanted to upload some minor updates/changes on waypoints/symbols and make sure I'm doing it right... Please let me know if there is anything wrong with my post.

Thanks!
                                hi sylar,

did you download the 1.06 DEMO version? please download it to serve as basis.(so that we wont have double entry)because 3 of your post already exist while the other one is far from the street. zoom in to 80 ft. then post your waypoints near the street but not touching the street

HTH
                                thanks for your time and good day to you sir
                                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X