Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some Updated waypoints for Easwtwood City, Julia Vargas added Alchemy. Added bldg netsquare in fort bonifacio.

Already uploaded the corections..
    Last edited by edsailormoon; 08-07-2009, 22:01.
    We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

- Freeway Of Love (Pink Cadillac), Aretha Franklin

Comment

Updated waypoint.
      Attached Files
      The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

SBMA New Waypoints

13 new waypoints to be added within SBMA
        Attached Files
        I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
        "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
          Hi raycnic.
          1. There are a lot of duplicated waypoint meaning they are already included in v1.06 map. If you would like to add telephone nos, a delete request for previous waypoints should be posted in "waypoint correction" thread with "wrong" in comment field.
          2. There are waypoints also which are at middle of road.
          3. For addresses and telephone nos, it should be included in "name field".
          4. Better to provide correct location of waypoints. You may edit it in mapsource and check using route tool. "A little to the left" and "a bit to the right" is hard to quantify. This is for easier processing for our mods.
          Pls refer to waypoint standard for additional guidance:
          http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...39&postcount=2
          Ok noted. Actually I was the one who contributed all those waypoints along BHS that were implemented at v1.06. I was just surprised why all POIs were a bit shifted to the right. So, I'll just make the necessary adjustments and create a delete file as well as an add file. I thought I could make a shortcut by just updating all POIs with address and some tel nos. at the comment field. Anyway, just to clean this up and make the work of the mods easier, I'll reprocess my attachment and post it later. I've also removed my original post. Thanks.

Comment

Updated waypoints along Bonifacio High Street to include address and some tel. nos.

Delete file posted here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....1&postcount=55
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's my 2nd update on Eastwood, Fort and Mc Kinley Hill (24 waypoints)

"Will post the correct ones"
              Last edited by edsailormoon; 08-07-2009, 22:08.
              We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

Comment

Waypoints along Dr. A. Santos Ave.

Submitting 10 waypoints along Dr. A. Santos Ave. Please check thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                  Submitting 10 waypoints along Dr. A. Santos Ave. Please check thanks.
                  I think its ok.
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by edsailormoon View Post
                    Here's my 2nd update on Eastwood, Fort and Mc Kinley Hill (24 waypoints)
                    There are some waypoints which overlaps with existing waypoints like Something Fishy overlaps with Starbucks, Pizza Hut Bistro with Pizza Hut.
                    Kindly check location of your waypoints. Post a delete file if necessary.
                    Also, again its better to put address for easy searching later once its incorporated in our map. Check first post of thread on how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                      There are some waypoints which overlaps with existing waypoints like Something Fishy overlaps with Starbucks, Pizza Hut Bistro with Pizza Hut.
                      Kindly check location of your waypoints. Post a delete file if necessary.
                      Also, again its better to put address for easy searching later once its incorporated in our map. Check first post of thread on how to do it.
                      Overlaps:
                      Those ovelaps are deliberately made to correct existing ones which are innacurate. I have made "comments" on it.

Address in Eastwood:
                      In the case of Eastwood, I believe that it is no longer necessary to provide an address since all establishments inside the complex share the same address: "Eastwood". The only demarcation in Eastwood are referenced to the clusters inside the complex, such as Citywalk 1, Citywalk 2, etc. Please let me know if such demarcations are necessary for the waypoints I contributed so that I can provide the requisit info.
                      Last edited by edsailormoon; 08-05-2009, 22:35.

Comment

Overlaps:
                        Those ovelaps are deliberately made to correct existing ones which are innacurate. I have made "comments" on it.
                        A delete file is necessary as per existing forum procedure.

Address in Eastwood:
                        In the case of Eastwood, I believe that it is no longer necessary to provide an address since all establishments inside the complex share the same address: "Eastwood". The only demarcation in Eastwood are referenced to the clusters inside the complex, such as Citywalk 1, Citywalk 2, etc. Please let me know if such demarcations are necessary for the waypoints I contributed so that I can provide the requisit info.
                        As I have said its necessary for easy searching later. You can put mypoi@Eastwood. If bare poi name and its located close to a street named as Rd, it will be difficult to pinpoint its location once you searched for it in your gps unit. If you could see the word Eastwood then its much easier to know its location. I hope you are getting what I mean.

How To:
                        To avoid rework and for the sake of efficiency, kindly create a document such as a checklist or handbook which contributors can use as quick guide so to avoid re-work. The existing "how to's" in the site contain guidelines that are scattered and incoehesive, making it difficult for contributors to have visibility on all the guidelines, thus making it inefficient.
                        In this case, I will say that you are asking too much. Remember what you said that it seems like a full time job. Well, all of the members here are working part time on this thing you called hobby. Hence, we are making ends meet on available resources.
                        And I will tell you, these procedures are way better than what we have during the early months. We can still improve it but for now we should abide with it.
                        All contributors have experience such rework which in turn had improved their craft.
                        If you will just read the How to thread religiously, you can avoid getting comments and thereby rework.
                        I hope you understand that you are joining an existing group with existing procedures and culture.

Comment

Additional Waypoints around Metro Manila Part 10

Sir Pokz,
                          Pls add these waypoints.
                          Thanks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here are some waypoints of cheap motels/hotels in Angeles, Pampanga and 2 nice restaurants, 1 in Davao and 1 outside Clark.

I had to scout for some cheap ones since I just wanted to find a place to sleep for 12 hours whenever I'm over there. hehehe. (excuses...excuses)

Enjoy!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by realtor ray; 08-06-2009, 12:01.

Comment

Originally posted by realtor ray View Post
                              Here are some waypoints of cheap motels/hotels in Angeles, Pampanga and 2 nice restaurants, 1 in Davao and 1 outside Clark.

I had to scout for some cheap ones since I just wanted to find a place to sleep for 12 hours whenever I'm over there. hehehe. (excuses...excuses)

Enjoy!
                              hi realtor ray,

some of your waypoint are very far from the street.
                              please zoom in to 80 feet, then mark your waypoint near the street without touching the street line.
                              please edit your waypoints

thanks for your time and good day to you sir
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Eastwood mall 4th level and eastwood cybermall 3rd level.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X