• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paseo de Sta. Rosa to Tagaytay waypoints

Comment

My first upload -- 3 resorts in 3 different provinces:
      - The Cliff Royale (Subic, Zambales)
      - Real de Acuzar (Bagac, Bataan --> must see)
      - Punta de Fabian (Baras, Rizal)

Comment

Some waypoints.
        Last edited by Suntzu; 07-29-2009, 16:31.
        SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

A few waypoints in Cubao-Murphy area.

Comment

Originally posted by SamPH View Post
            A few waypoints in Cubao-Murphy area.
            hi samPH,

good day to you sir.
            could you kindly repost your waypoints, zoom it to 80 ft. adjust your waypoint near the street but not touching the street line. and if possible put the address and/or the tel. number
            example: mcdonalds@233 taft ave.#029998888

thanks for your time and God Bless
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
              Some waypoints.
              Edited and added street addresses of the waypoints. I forgot.
              SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Greenhills Waypoints

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                  hi samPH,

good day to you sir.
                  could you kindly repost your waypoints, zoom it to 80 ft. adjust your waypoint near the street but not touching the street line. and if possible put the address and/or the tel. number
                  example: mcdonalds@233 taft ave.#029998888

thanks for your time and God Bless
                  Got it. Moved waypoints closer to street. Also added more address/phone info. The how-to-edit thread says to uses the format 'Sangkalan@Quezon Ave88#028888888'. I guess the usual address format is easier to read.

I know we don't need to put the city in the address. Should we add districts though, like 'Chowking@20th Avenue corner P. Tuazon, Cubao'?

Comment

Bulacan

More POI's from Bulacan

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      More POI's from Bulacan
                      Hi Tom. Please combine all your waypoints/POIs into one file for easy upload and checking. Just open Mapsource, save it (i.e. Bulacan POI.gdb), and copy paste all your waypoints to this file. Please do this also for your tracks upload, combine them all in one file. After checking your tracks upload, i noticed that the tracks don't quite reach the Petron POI that you uploaded by almost 400 mtrs. Ganoon ba talaga yun? HTH

Comment

Got it. Moved waypoints closer to street. Also added more address/phone info. The how-to-edit thread says to uses the format 'Sangkalan@Quezon Ave88#028888888'. I guess the usual address format is easier to read.

I know we don't need to put the city in the address. Should we add districts though, like 'Chowking@20th Avenue corner P. Tuazon, Cubao'?
                        hi samPH,
                        just the street will do

thanks for your time and effort, good day to you sir
                        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

dont have stable internet connection so address and tels. are not so detailed. bear with me

more waypoints
                          - Bruce Lee

Comment

21 more waypoints for Cebu City and 3 corrections (in reference to http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....7&postcount=40)
                            Last edited by warfab; 07-30-2009, 10:26.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, districts would be very much welcome as they do help in distinguishing the waypoints from similar POIs in the same street. Thanks for the good question.

Comment

Hi Sir,

Please add waypoints for Antipolo City. Thanks
                                Last edited by cwiggler2009; 07-31-2009, 21:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X