Download windows compatible garmin installer of the standard map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still can't dl the exe

i have cleared my browsing data on all 3 browsers, and tried downloading again here at home. still no luck getting the whole thing.

can anyone help me with this?

Comment

I tried downloading it again a few seconds ago and it's downloading fine. Definitely a problem on your end. Maybe a firewall or proxy configuration problem?

The file's 10mb in size so it's not practical to send it to you via email. Try a different 'puter and Internet provider (I mean maybe borrow and try with a friend's pc who uses a different provider).

BTW, are you using pldt dsl?

Comment

yes we have pldt dsl for both the home & office. will try to dl with smart or globe and see if I can get a hold of the files.

Comment

hi im new in the forum, nice forum. and thanks a lot for the maps. ill try my best to contribute. thanks again.

Comment

Finally I've been able to DL a proper map

Comment

Downloading it now..hope it works..thanks so much for this..first time to have a good phone with gps..hope i can figure it out and contribute to you' all

Comment

Can't unlock maps

Hi, installed the map into my pc. but once i upload the Phil demo map into my Garmin Nuvi....Nuvi error messag "Can't unlock map"

did i do anythin wrong? hope you can help. thanks!

Comment

downloading this file....

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  download Here.

After downloading:
                  - make sure mapsource is closed
                  - run the exe file
                  - click yes on default install settings
                  - start mapsource, select philippines routable in topleft dropdown list

cheers,
                  Jan
                  I don't know why when I am in the middle of downloading this file, it stops downloading. I don't know if it is the download server or my internet connection. This doesn't happen when I download another file from another source. Can you send it to my email address instead? I tried turning off my firewall but still the problem arises.

Comment

Originally posted by nosaysay View Post
                    Hi, installed the map into my pc. but once i upload the Phil demo map into my Garmin Nuvi....Nuvi error messag "Can't unlock map"

did i do anythin wrong? hope you can help. thanks!
                    If you're talking of the demo/standard map, you can't unload it to your GPS device.

Comment

Originally posted by rayevar1 View Post
                      I don't know why when I am in the middle of downloading this file, it stops downloading. I don't know if it is the download server or my internet connection. This doesn't happen when I download another file from another source. Can you send it to my email address instead? I tried turning off my firewall but still the problem arises.
                      it's quite a big file (10mb+) and not practical to send via email. I just tried downloading it a few seconds ago and it's downloading fine. Try it again and at a different time of the day.

Comment

thanks roadguide

just finish downloading the files and it works in my gps60csx unit. i've been using my gps in navigating as a helicopter pilot and hopefully it will works in my future flights..thanks

Comment

Tabang Exit

Please help. The map keeps on ignoring Tabang Exit (NLEX) on routing to and from Malolos.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightro View Post
                            Please help. The map keeps on ignoring Tabang Exit (NLEX) on routing to and from Malolos.

What map version are you using? Can you please elaborate. Thanks.

Comment

amf,

just for clarification, is there another version than the routable 5.17? if so do i download it from the first page?

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by amf View Post
                                What map version are you using? Can you please elaborate. Thanks.
                                The one that I've downloaded on the first page.

Comment

Working...
                                X