Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest standard map

hi guys,

i'm a newbie here in roadguide.. where can i get the latest standard map? i've downloaded the link here but when i tried to overwrite the gmasupp.img file in my memory card it seems that the file that is currently installed on my gps is newer that the one that I've downloaded here. thanks.

emir

Comment

Originally posted by emirmercado View Post
      hi guys,

i'm a newbie here in roadguide.. where can i get the latest standard map? i've downloaded the link here but when i tried to overwrite the gmasupp.img file in my memory card it seems that the file that is currently installed on my gps is newer that the one that I've downloaded here. thanks.

emir
      do you have a phil map in your nuvi? where did you get your nuvi?
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Garmin Zumo 400

Hello Guys

Newbie, i need help. i have GPS Garmin Zumo400, downloadling free map Cagayan de Oro City

Comment

Originally posted by tonton View Post
          Hello Guys

Newbie, i need help. i have GPS Garmin Zumo400, downloadling free map Cagayan de Oro City
          install mapsource first so that you can view the free map on your pc....http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2017. follow the instruction from the top. you can skip third step if you already downloaded the free map.

view map in mapsource...select tile where cdo belongs (adjacent provinces will also included), then send to your gps....http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3. method 2 will also work if you don't want to use mapsource.

Comment

tnx pokz will try

Comment

Hi guys,

I downloaded the latest MapSource software (6.15.11) from GARMIN and I get the following error message on installation:

Previous Mapsource not found!

Setup will terminate.

Need help.

Comment

Originally posted by RRM0221 View Post
                Hi guys,

I downloaded the latest MapSource software (6.15.11) from GARMIN and I get the following error message on installation:

Setup will terminate.

Need help.
                Welcome to Roadguide RRM0221. You have to install training center first before mapsource. Please go over the "How to's" again and download Garmin training center... HTH

Comment

but dont use v6.15.11
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Thanks Borgie. Will try that.

Comment

Originally posted by RRM0221 View Post
                      Hi guys,

Setup will terminate.

Need help.
                      check this out first:
                      http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1849
                      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Thanks Reji0463. Was able to make it work.

Comment

Can't download jklinc_5.08.exe, please help!

Hello po...could somebody please help me? I can't download the standard map po. I already did follow the steps from the "How To" thread but unsuccessful in downloading the jklinc_5.08.exe. Error messages include "Windows cannot access specified file. You may not have appropriate permissions to acess the item"...and my Anti-Virus says something like "The exe file contains virus"..."operation is denied".

I have the Garmin Nuvi 200.

However, I was able to download the roadguide.ph demo version. I thought I was able to send it to my GPS but whenever I turn my GPS on, it says "Can't Unlock Maps". Does that mean I was able to send the demo version to my GPS but can't unlock it?

Thanks!!! Hopefully you could help me, guys I need to use my GPS soon!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Manglalakbay View Post
                            Hello po...could somebody please help me? I can't download the standard map po. I already did follow the steps from the "How To" thread but unsuccessful in downloading the jklinc_5.08.exe. Error messages include "Windows cannot access specified file. You may not have appropriate permissions to acess the item"...and my Anti-Virus says something like "The exe file contains virus"..."operation is denied".

I have the Garmin Nuvi 200.

However, I was able to download the roadguide.ph demo version. I thought I was able to send it to my GPS but whenever I turn my GPS on, it says "Can't Unlock Maps". Does that mean I was able to send the demo version to my GPS but can't unlock it?

Thanks!!! Hopefully you could help me, guys I need to use my GPS soon!!!
                            demo map for reference only on mapsource.
                            for the 5.08.exe
                            try this 1st. try to disable your antivirus(dont worry there is no virus), check the size of the file then open it again
                            Last edited by hbt; 03-15-2010, 10:37.
                            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

@hbt...Thanks!!!

Hi hbt...I just followed your instruction (first disabling my anti-virus) and I was able to do it...finally...:-)...thanks for your help kabayan!!!...I even loaded the map to my GPS...does that mean, it is ready to go?...

I turned my GPS on right now but it has trouble locating satellites...I would just like to find out if this would work right away...I'm here in Tarlac right now...

I will be travelling on Thursday, March 18, 2010, from Tarlac to Batangas City that's why I was very eager to do all the downloads for my nuvi 200...it's my first time to drive here in the Philippines and I know that when I reach and pass by Manila, it'll be brutal for me...hope my GPS will guide me...

Is it ready to go now?...(my last check on my GPS, still locating satellites...)...

Comment

Originally posted by Manglalakbay View Post
                                Hi hbt...I just followed your instruction (first disabling my anti-virus) and I was able to do it...finally...:-)...thanks for your help kabayan!!!...I even loaded the map to my GPS...does that mean, it is ready to go?...

I turned my GPS on right now but it has trouble locating satellites...I would just like to find out if this would work right away...I'm here in Tarlac right now...

I will be travelling on Thursday, March 18, 2010, from Tarlac to Batangas City that's why I was very eager to do all the downloads for my nuvi 200...it's my first time to drive here in the Philippines and I know that when I reach and pass by Manila, it'll be brutal for me...hope my GPS will guide me...

Is it ready to go now?...(my last check on my GPS, still locating satellites...)...
                                If map was successfully loaded, then it's ready to go. If it's the first time for your GPS to get a satellite lock, that might take a few minutes so be sure you stay put and your GPS has a clear view of the sky (even if in your dashboard). But it shouldn't take very long, maybe 5mins max. Once your GPS has a locked on to the satellites, the next time you turn it on would be much faster. And welcome to Roadguide Manglalakbay!

Comment

Working...
                                X