Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi kopyo321,

yes you do.
    please refer to this thread: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=350

thanks and God bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by knhellesky View Post
      WOW! I got it downloaded and installed on my c330. I'll try to see if I can get it to work on my nuvi260.

MARAMING SALAMAT!
      Worked like a charm with my nuvi260. We used the heck out of maps while on our last trip. Very Nice!

Thanks to all who made this possible

Comment

Can not download Maps

Hi Jan,

I am a new member and not that techy on this. I need a map for my newly purchased Garmin Nuvi 200w. I tried to download it but everytime I double click your "download here" the page goes to hostingprod. Also I noticed that when I tap my cursor to your "here" the link states "http://konkursbeschleuniger.de.p11.hostingprod.com/phroadguide/jklinc_5.08.exe". Is the problem on my PC or someone is trying to hack your system? Can you email me the link instead? Kindly assist.

Thanks and regards,

gpsko
        Last edited by ; 07-01-2009, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by gpsko View Post
          Hi Jan,

I am a new member and not that techy on this. I need a map for my newly purchased Garmin Nuvi 200w. I tried to download it but everytime I double click your "download here" the page goes to hostingprod. Also I noticed that when I tap my cursor to your "here" the link states "http://konkursbeschleuniger.de.p11.hostingprod.com/phroadguide/jklinc_5.08.exe". Is the problem on my PC or someone is trying to hack your system? Can you email me the link instead? Kindly assist.

Thanks and regards,

gpsko

Link works just fine. When you click the link it does go to http://konkursbeschleuniger.de.p11.hostingprod.com/phroadguide/jklinc_5.08.exe and then the download window appears. But don't select "run", select "save" then after you've saved and downloaded the jklinc.exe file, run it. It will install the standard Phil. map in Mapsource. HTH

Comment

Try also right-clicking the link and click Save as.
            SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
              Link works just fine. When you click the link it does go to http://konkursbeschleuniger.de.p11.hostingprod.com/phroadguide/jklinc_5.08.exe and then the download window appears. But don't select "run", select "save" then after you've saved and downloaded the jklinc.exe file, run it. It will install the standard Phil. map in Mapsource. HTH
              Sorry but I did all the right thing but no DOWNLOAD WINDOW came out. Same thing happened... I was directed to hostingprod.com website. Sigh!
              Last edited by ; 07-01-2009, 15:21.

Comment

Sorry but I did all the right thing but no DOWNLOAD WINDOW appears. Same happened... I was directed to hostingprod.com website
                Try using another PC with a different IP ad...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                  Try using another PC with a different IP ad...
                  My IP is automatic. Do i need to set a dedicated one?

Comment

My IP is automatic. Do i need to set a dedicated one?
                    I Think it mean try Other Computer that use other ISP (Faster) ?!?!?

Comment

nuvi 205w

thanks man!

i hope i can help on uploading updates here.

can someone teach me how to make a file? im just new here.

thanks anyway for the map!

cheers!

Comment

Hi Jan,

just curious (peace), this map is compatible to my Garmin w205i?

thanks very much

________________________________________________-
                        After downloading:
                        - make sure mapsource is closed
                        - run the exe file
                        - click yes on default install settings
                        - start mapsource, select philippines routable in topleft dropdown list

cheers,
                        Jan

EDIT:

Those who find difficulty in downloading the file, chances are the fault is on your side of the server/connection. I test download the file everyday and it's working fine. Please don't ask the admins/mods to send the file via email because we will not send it anyway.

Try downloading the file at a different time of the day as it might work. Thanks! -amf[/QUOTE]

Comment

My Garmin Nuvi 205W GPS Navigator

Hey Guys, i'm just new here...Im from Davao City and just got my gps from the states. do u have any detailed maps for Davao City and the rest of Mindanao perhaps? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mausolis View Post
                            Hey Guys, i'm just new here...Im from Davao City and just got my gps from the states. do u have any detailed maps for Davao City and the rest of Mindanao perhaps? Thanks
                            Hi mausolis.
                            There are 3 maps available from roadguide:
                            1. routable map ver 5.17 - not latest but can be uploaded into gps unit; available to all members.
                            2. demo map ver 1.06 - latest but can not be uploaded to gps unit, its used to check if contribution is existing or not; available to all members.
                            3. contributors map ver 1.06 - latest and uploadable to gps unit but granted to contributors only; to become a contributor, you have to post valid contributions, once enough, "the judge" will give you unlock code for the map.
                            To start, pls read "how to" section.
                            HTH.
                            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

hi,, i will try this one,, thanks all...

Comment

good day!

im new here. i got a nuvi 310 and just wanted to dl the Philippine Map so that i could use it in my device. i'm currently based in Eastern Visayas and hopefully i could be able to contribute here soon... many thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X