This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrections to Cebu street names

Here are a few Cebu street names I was able to gather..

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
      Please upload here corrections for tracks and routes only. Corrections for waypoints are to be uploaded on a separate thread.

Please put all your explanation in your gdb file or on the accompanying screenshot ( i do not check the text while integrating the data, i only check the attachments... If it's not in the attachment, i don't get to see it).

Please if you use a screenshot name it the same as the gdb file.
      Pasensya na, i'm sure we'll get this streamlined sooner or later...

Please verify your corrections against demo map 1.06
      Sir Pokz,
      How about corrections for wrong street names? Is it on this thread also?
      As I understand, thread for "old and new streetnames" is different. That thread are for those streets which names were changed, so we need to upload the old names for search purposes.
      Pls confirm. Its kind of confusing, now that we have separated corrections on several threads. Thanks.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
        Sir Pokz,
        How about corrections for wrong street names? Is it on this thread also?
        As I understand, thread for "old and new streetnames" is different. That thread are for those streets which names were changed, so we need to upload the old names for search purposes.
        Pls confirm. Its kind of confusing, now that we have separated corrections on several threads. Thanks.
        Yes, this is the correct thread for street names correction. We'll sort this out in the future, but for the meantime any corrections that has nothing to do with waypoints (points of interest) and changing of old street names to new names, please put them here.

To avoid confusion, before we only have one corrections thread for the waypoints and tracks. What we just did is to separate the waypoints corrections. So any form of corrections that has nothing to do with waypoints, upload in this thread. Hope this clears things up a bit.

Comment

Pokz,

This should be Fermina St. and not Firmena. thanks

Comment

Pokz,

This should be Ozamis St. and not Misamis in Alabang Hills. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
              Yes, this is the correct thread for street names correction. We'll sort this out in the future, but for the meantime any corrections that has nothing to do with waypoints (points of interest) and changing of old street names to new names, please put them here.

To avoid confusion, before we only have one corrections thread for the waypoints and tracks. What we just did is to separate the waypoints corrections. So any form of corrections that has nothing to do with waypoints, upload in this thread. Hope this clears things up a bit.
              Yes sir its clear now. Thanks.

Comment

Corrections for Greenwoods Pasig (Tracks and Roadnames)

Sir Jan, Sir Pokz,
                Here are various corrections for Greenwoods Pasig.
                Pls correct as per attachment.
                Thanks.

Comment

Unamed st. and bridge

Sir,

I have attached here The bridge connecting Jasmin st.and Coronado st. in Guadalupe Viejo Makati. I also Included a street that has not been named or identified in Napindan. thanks

spade

Comment

Originally posted by spade430 View Post
                    Sir,

I have attached here The bridge connecting Jasmin st.and Coronado st. in Guadalupe Viejo Makati. I also Included a street that has not been named or identified in Napindan. thanks

spade
                    hi sir spade,

if i may ask sir what garmin unit are you using? because it would be better if you would submit it by the 1sec. track.
                    what you have submitted here is the ordinary nuvi track which cannot be use.
                    thank you sir and good day
                    Last edited by hbt; 07-17-2009, 10:27.
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Traced Sarrat Vintar Laqag rd

Traces Sarrat Vintar Laoag rd

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                        hi sir spade,

if i may ask sir what garmin unit are you using? because it would be better if you would submit it by the 1sec. track.
                        what you have submitted here is the ordinary nuvi track which cannot be use.
                        thank you sir and good day
                        Hi sir ,

Sorry sir. i am not familiar with the setting of the unit. I am using a nuvi 760. were can i find or set it to 1sec track? tnx

spade

Comment

tipas taguig One way roads

HI sir,

I am submitting oneway roads in Tipas Taguig

Thanks
                          spade

Comment

Hi sir ,

Sorry sir. i am not familiar with the setting of the unit. I am using a nuvi 760. were can i find or set it to 1sec track? tnx

spade
                            hi spade,

look here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=384&page=2
                            and try if you have the 1234
                            if you have that then let me/us know and we'll try to guide you step by step

good day to you sir
                            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

east service road correction. (hope I'm on the right thread)

Comment

Sir,

spade
                                Hi spade430!
                                Its better to revise your file. Try to clean it up.
                                Delete those tracks and maps attached to it.
                                File should only include what you have describe for correction
                                to avoid confusion during its processing.

Comment

Working...
                                X