This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waypoints at Serendra, Fort Global City for deletion

correct waypoints here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....82&postcount=4
    Attached Files
    Last edited by raycnic; 08-08-2009, 16:06.

Comment

waypoint corrections along Dr. A. Santos Avenue
      Attached Files

Comment

wrong waypoints around San Antonio Village, Makati

correct and new waypoints posted here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....01&postcount=7
        Attached Files

Comment

Wrong WP of Caltex Along C. Raymundo Ave. Maybunga Pasig

Updated:
          Last edited by edsailormoon; 08-11-2009, 00:33.
          We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

- Freeway Of Love (Pink Cadillac), Aretha Franklin

Comment

Various waypoints for deletion

Comment

Originally posted by edsailormoon View Post
              Hi Ms. edsailormoon. Please upload the correct location of that gas station in this thread http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=853 and pls. take out the "correct" waypoint label as well before uploading. All the waypoints that you've uploaded here will be deleted from the map, including the correct location of that gas station. You see, after a POI's been marked for correction/deletion, it's replacement POI (if there is one) can be considered as a new POI, and can be uploaded in the link that i posted above. HTH

Comment

waypoints for deletion at Cash And Carry mall

correct and updated waypoints posted here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....8&postcount=15
                Last edited by raycnic; 08-10-2009, 18:19.

Comment

If I may add:
                  3meters from road seems to close. Pls take note that this road is a major street with one lane measuring 4 to 4.5meters, total width is 8 to 9meters.
                  Thus, 3meters is basically still on the road.
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                    If I may add:
                    3meters from road seems to close. Pls take note that this road is a major street with one lane measuring 4 to 4.5meters, total width is 8 to 9meters.
                    Thus, 3meters is basically still on the road.

Letter I on "consolidated Waypoints Standards": I. Should waypoints necessarily be located at the center of the POI? We would rather prefer that the waypoints be at the side of the street unless the establishment is really far from the road.

Please consider revising the wordings of the standards and specify the preffered distance of WPs from the streets to avoid crude estimates.

Thanks.
                    We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

Comment

Letter I on "consolidated Waypoints Standards": I. Should waypoints necessarily be located at the center of the POI? We would rather prefer that the waypoints be at the side of the street unless the establishment is really far from the road.

Please consider revising the wordings of the standards and specify the preffered distance of WPs from the streets to avoid crude estimates.

Thanks.
                      For this case, you can set it at 6-8meters since there is no island in middle.
                      For widers roads like C5 or Edsa, 12-14meters will do.
                      This is to avoid premature announcements from our gps unit that we have arrived at destination.
                      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                        For this case, you can set it at 6-8meters since there is no island in middle.
                        For widers roads like C5 or Edsa, 12-14meters will do.
                        This is to avoid premature announcements from our gps unit that we have arrived at destination.
                        Yes, Thanks for the add'l guidelines. Kindly update the wordings of the standards so that everyone will be guided accordingly.

Comment

Hi Pokz and Jan,

Some waypoints for deletion. Mostly wrong placements.
                          I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Please delete Union Village (Waypoint is not the Village Main Gate)
                            The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

11 waypoints for deletion
                              I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
                              "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

2 waypoints for deletion
                                I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
                                "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X