X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hbt View Post
    hi brentt-krugger,
    some of your watpoints are far from the road, please adjust it and repost.
    zoom in to 80ft. then post your waypoints near the street but not touching the street line
    thanks for your time and good day to you sir
    Hi hbt,

Please find my earlier post to same issue you've highlighted..

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....&postcount=135

Comment

Originally posted by brentt-krugger View Post
      Additional POI's along Mindanao Ave:

1. Wilcon Depot
      2. Metrobank
      3. Seaoil
      4. PS Bank
      5. Pan De Manila

Hi Brent Krugger,

kindly refer to Pokz' post regarding the proper way of preparing your waypoints. thanks

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....83&postcount=1

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
        Hi Brent Krugger,

kindly refer to Pokz' post regarding the proper way of preparing your waypoints. thanks

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....83&postcount=1
        Hi Liv,

I will do these guidelines in my next posts

Comment

Additional Way Points

Hi,

Here are some way points for Ermita near U.S. Embassy.

Attached Files
          I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

hi jan and pokz,

more waypoints
            Attached Files
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi Liv,

The streetname is already in the heading, all those POI's are along Mindanao Ave.
              We do acknowledge that it is in the heading. But to hasten processing of your waypoints, please follow the correct syntax in including the address as this becomes automated on my part. Otherwise, I will have to enter the street address one by one, which is not the ideal way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by lex.alviar View Post
                this may have been tackled already in previous or older post, im not sure.

This concerns malls (or similar structures) which house multitude of shops or stores.
                I was just wondering if you guys would want to provide more waypoints other than the mall itself (particularly the store/shops/services/chain in it)- as this will help people who would like to search for a particular store chain and from the search results would know which mall to go to. I know this is rather difficult - but would be helpful dont you think?
                Please see letter J of the 2nd post.....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761

Comment

Hi Reiji,

I've already highlighted this correction in my earlier posts (Mindanao Ave is somehow "off" by a few tens of meters). I've tried viewing my tracks over google earth and i think it is more accurate.

I suggest we have to correct Mindanao Ave instead.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....4&postcount=14
                  Its quicker to correct our POIs rather than the map, its quite difficult.
                  POI location will depend on the map not on GPS position.
                  If you notice that some roads are off, just upload 1-sec track of it for correction, but POIs should follow the current map.
                  Just the same, I do not think our mods will include such POIs which are way off road.
                  I believe Sir Pokz can explain it better.
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                    Its quicker to correct our POIs rather than the map, its quite difficult.
                    POI location will depend on the map not on GPS position.
                    If you notice that some roads are off, just upload 1-sec track of it for correction, but POIs should follow the current map.
                    Just the same, I do not think our mods will include such POIs which are way off road.
                    I believe Sir Pokz can explain it better.
                    Thanks Reiji. I agree with you that it's better that we position waypoints with respect to the existing map as putting them otherwise will deviate from our waypoint standard. Now, if the track is really erroneous, then as you suggested a 1-sec log can be uploaded to correct it together with the new and more accurate waypoints. But it is important to note in the waypoints thread that indeed a new track was uploaded, as I might not know it and I might get confused as to why the waypoints are not following the standard.

Comment

Waypoints for Silay City, Neg. Occ.

Since the transfer of the Bacolod Airport to Silay City came into effect, these waypoints in Silay City may be of interest to travellers entering Bacolod.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Corrections for Waypoint in Silay City

This waypoint is on the wrong side of the street. There is no street yet in 1.06 demo, but i would imagine that if there would be a street in the future, the GPS unit will erroneously verbally indicate the wrong side of the street.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X