X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi jan and pokz,

ala eyyyy !!! more waypoints
    Last edited by hbt; 07-14-2009, 13:55.
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Mandaluyong City Hall Vicinity Waypoints

Comment

my contribution

bel air closed gates.
        way points around makati
        one way roads tipas taguig
        new roads and bridges

Comment

Hi spade430,

Nice waypoints. But you have to process and clean-up your data before you submit it:

1. Remove your personal waypoints e.g. Eduard's gwapings house and Garmin branches.
          2. Use proper case.
          3. Check if the waypoint is not yet on Roadguide 1.06 demo map. I believe you're using Philippines Routable 5.17.
          4. Separate your waypoints, tracks, and routing infos on separate GDB files then upload to the appropriate threads.
          5. Use the proper and appropriate waypoint symbol.
          Last edited by Suntzu; 07-14-2009, 23:54.
          SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

WPs from Caloocan to Munoz

Some waypoints from Caloocan to Munoz

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
              Mandaluyong City Hall Vicinity Waypoints
              Hi Liv, see your wpts, admired how you contributed your wpts, I believed you have to stop & go on the roundabout just to get accurate wpts. This is beneficial and helpfull to all of us (also for our mods-easy for them to upload with confidence in our maps too). Our other contributors are doing this already and hopefully other junior members will do the same)

Comment

Cebu_Talisay_Waypoints_first submision_spreadout2

I received a message ro put a few of my waypoints out of the streets and deleate some duplicates. I hope this finally does it..
                For the record use this attached file "Cebu_Talisay_Waypoints_first submision_spreadout2.gdb and
                ignore this one submited on 7/2/09 Cebu_Talisay_Waypoints_first submision_spreadout.gdb

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
                  Hi Liv, see your wpts, admired how you contributed your wpts, I believed you have to stop & go on the roundabout just to get accurate wpts. This is beneficial and helpfull to all of us (also for our mods-easy for them to upload with confidence in our maps too). Our other contributors are doing this already and hopefully other junior members will do the same)

thank you for the compliment... fuel consumption sometimes goes up because i really make it a habit to stop just to get the highest accuracy of waypoints... but i really don't mind at all... i tried navigating to the waypoints that i have contributed and so far... it's all accurate... well, it's all FOR THE LOVE OF ROADGUIDE.PH!

Comment

Alabang Hills Waypoints

Comment

Originally posted by spade430 View Post
                      bel air closed gates.
                      way points around makati
                      one way roads tipas taguig
                      new roads and bridges
                      Hi spade430!
                      Those closed gates you mentioned are already included in the map.
                      Each closed gate is denoted by a roadcut.

Also, kindly check the different upload threads as noted by Suntzu.
                      There are explanations on first post of each thread.
                      This is for easy processing of our contributions.
                      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

some more waypoints around sanjuan connecticut

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
                          thank you for the compliment... fuel consumption sometimes goes up because i really make it a habit to stop just to get the highest accuracy of waypoints... but i really don't mind at all... i tried navigating to the waypoints that i have contributed and so far... it's all accurate... well, it's all FOR THE LOVE OF ROADGUIDE.PH!
                          All this time, have been busy with this hobby of ours that I forget to say a big THANK YOU! for all the work you have done to make our map the best gps map in the country. And thank you to long-time contributors who continue to provide accurate waypoints, and to junior members alike who strive to learn and contribute their best. Please keep the momentum going and let's strive to continue to keep our map the best there is!

A little bit of trivia, just to keep your spirits high...the commercial version of GPS available in the country today claims that they have 12,000 POIs....guess how many Roadguide has? As of today, we have 30,279 POIs....and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                            All this time, have been busy with this hobby of ours that I forget to say a big THANK YOU! for all the work you have done to make our map the best gps map in the country.
                            Hi Pokz,

thanks! i am just happy to be able to contribute in my own little way. will definitely keep the fire burning!

Comment

Poi's around makati and pasay

SIR,

I have attached poi's around makati poblacion, bel air ,and pasay.
                              i used demo map to put it my data. I hope m doing it right this time.
                              thanks

spade
                              Last edited by spade430; 07-16-2009, 17:27. Reason: typo

Comment

gas stations and convenience stores (711 and ministop)

Comment

Working...
                                X