X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokz View Post
    reccah,

At 80 ft, seems some of your waypoints are touching the road. Please leave a little space between the road and the waypoint. And please follow this guide..http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....ostcount=15... in naming your waypoints. Thanks.
    Hi Pokz, I was told my correction was far before. I guess I over corrected it. I was using 30 ft (i think). I will use 80 ft. now. Thanks also for teaching me how to use the name and comment field.

Comment

New poi's in Taguig

Hi sir,

I am submitting Poi's in taguig. Hope this would help.

Thanks
      spade

Comment

Originally posted by spade430 View Post
        Hi sir,

Thanks
        spade
        hi spade,

your waypoints is in the middle of the street.
        try t correct them by zooming to 80 ft. then post your waypoint at the side of the street but not touching the street line.
        please repost them or it will not be included in the map
        thanks
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

A little OT.

Guys, hope you understand the critique of our mods and contributors. We want our map to be as accurate as possible because in the end, we are the ones who will gonna use it. One wrong waypoint, track, routing info and everybody will be affected.

You will understand it more when you become a contributor.
          SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
            A little OT.

Guys, hope you understand the critique of our mods and contributors. We want our map to be as accurate as possible because in the end, we are the ones who will gonna use it. One wrong waypoint, track, routing info and everybody will be affected.

You will understand it more when you become a contributor.
            +1 . The worst thing that could happen is you're showing off your gps to friends and bragging that you're the one who contributed such and such waypoint/POI and then when you're near or at the POI, it's not there, it's across the street, the middle of the street, or far off... . So much for bragging rights, hehe. Just an illustration of why we need to be as accurate as possible. And that's why the mods and concerned contributors are here to help and guide newbies on how to do it right. As Suntzu said aptly, you'll understand it more when you become a contributor. And then maybe you will be a member of the critque club (na organize na ba? hehe j/k)

Comment

hi suntzu, as a junior member I already understand the importance of accuracy very well. I know the feeling of driving for so long only to find out that your destination doesn't exist anymore.. I also understand if there's no critique there will be no improvement. hehe. so we are with you in your commitment.. cheers!

Comment

Thanks recca.

Some waypoints.
                SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by spade430 View Post
                  Hi sir,

Thanks
                  spade
                  Hi spade430!
                  Petron is already in 1.06 map.
                  Pls update your file to avoid double POIs.
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Additional Waypoints around Metro Manila Part 8

Sir Pokz,
                    Pls add these WPs.
                    Thanks.
                    Last edited by Reiji; 07-18-2009, 14:18. Reason: Update attachment
                    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Corrected location of petron C5

Hi sir ,

I am resending /re-uploading the corrected data for the location of Petron C5 and fastfood chains around it..

Thanks
                      spade

Comment

i'm back!

and shame on me for not bringing my GPS with me when I was in Iloilo and Cebu recently.

i'll have a bunch more to add this time because i'll make sure i have my GPS with me when i go to Tagbilaran and Naga next week... ;-)

in the meantime, here are waypoints that i've managed to gather for the past few months - have been busy with a lot of other stuff. i'll post the revisions that i have in the other forum...

Comment

additional wpts

Comment

2 new waypoints

Resort in Anilao and Resort in Olongapo

Comment

Originally posted by Gussasphalt View Post
                              Resort in Anilao and Resort in Olongapo
                              hi Gussasphalt,

your contribution already exist in the 1.06 map
                              kindly download the v1.06 demo map here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....17&postcount=1 and use it as basis to contribute so that we wont have double entry

if you have any question feel free to post and ask away im sure somebody will help you sort things out
                              thanks and good day to you
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

New Waypoints_18 July 09.gdb

A few new waypoints!
                                Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Working...
                                X