X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check it out!

Originally posted by rem View Post
    additional roads in cavite
    Rem, regarding your Cavite tracks kindly compare your tracks with my post Saturday: "Bacoor-Kawit-Novaleta-Imus New road Corrections_June 09.gdb"

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...=6939#post6939

Your tracks here is more or less like mine, but you are missing quite a few streets?
    On the other hand, in my tracks I'm missing a few of yours?

I've actually droven all those roads and has also posted this 1s gps tracks in the track thread on Saturday:

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...=6952#post6952

Could you please confirm the discrapancy between our tracks here?

I could ofcourse have missed a few streets while driving here, but it seem like you have left out a lot more, so please check it out?

Update:
    See attached file, where I have compiled both our tracks. Your track 016-018 appears in google map, could be that I missed them while driving. See also my waypoint for your track 003, there is no connection there for cars down to your track 004 etc. The access to that portion is probably further south. Check it out in GM as well.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jonatle; 06-22-2009, 15:50.
    Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

jonatle,

thanks! i give you the right to edit my tracks sorry i didn't see/was able to check that yo have also contributed parallel tracks like the ones i did. most tracks i have are done way back pa and i just store it in my computer and edit them later if i have time

anyway after checking the tracks, i guess i just filled some tracks you left but you did most of the area combine na lang siguro nung tracks na wala sa upload mo

rem

ps: it's good to see others mapping cavite also, madami pang blanks sa cavite particularly bacoor and imus area
      Last edited by rem; 06-22-2009, 15:20.

Comment

another connecting road
        Hi rem!
        I already posted correction on this area.
        Pls see this post:
        http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...55&postcount=5
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
          hi reiji0463,

just happen to pass by nagtahan (going northbound)

and the other one is quiapo bridge underpass (can we have a split road. one going up the bridge, while the other one going towards under the bridge. like a fork?)

thanks
          Hi hbt!
          Yes it should be split road. I am sure our super mods can handle it.
          There also should be a split road in nagtahan, one going up flyover and the other going to junction underneath.
          Nice one. Hope you could pass by southbound lane naman . Thanks.

Comment

kmz to gdb or gpx?

jonatle,

thanks! i give you the right to edit my tracks sorry i didn't see/was able to check that yo have also contributed parallel tracks like the ones i did. most tracks i have are done way back pa and i just store it in my computer and edit them later if i have time

anyway after checking the tracks, i guess i just filled some tracks you left but you did most of the area combine na lang siguro nung tracks na wala sa upload mo

rem

ps: it's good to see others mapping cavite also, madami pang blanks sa cavite particularly bacoor and imus area
            Hi REM, yhea lots of blank areas. I just wonder, since we have quite a few tracked reference tracks already, maybe we could draw those subdivision roads in Google map? No problem drawing it, but I wonder is there a way of drawing the roads in GM and then convert the kmz file to either gdb or gpx for viewing in Mapsource?

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
              Hi REM, yhea lots of blank areas. I just wonder, since we have quite a few tracked reference tracks already, maybe we could draw those subdivision roads in Google map? No problem drawing it, but I wonder is there a way of drawing the roads in GM and then convert the kmz file to either gdb or gpx for viewing in Mapsource?
              GE tracks can be saved as kml file then I use gpsbabel to convert to gpx.
              gpsbabel is a freeware. just go to www.gpsbabel.org. HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                GE tracks can be saved as kml file then I use gpsbabel to convert to gpx.
                gpsbabel is a freeware. just go to www.gpsbabel.org. HTH.
                Thanks a lot for that info, will try it when time alows? 24hrs is not always enough

Comment

dolres tracks

sir,
                  here are some road tracks of dolores quezon
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sto Tomas - San Rafael Tracks

Here are tracks missing in the v1.06 map.
                    Batangas Tracks_62309.gdb
                    San Rafael Subdivision
                    St Lazarus Subdivision
                    Rancho Vista VIllage

Ponte Verde_62309.gdb
                    Ponte Verde

Hope you consider this
                    Thanks.

Comment

connecting road
                      Attached Files

Comment

imus cavite
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here is some more tracks around Cebu City.

Here is some more tracks. Am I correct that you DO NOT want tracks of roads that are already existing on the demo map? or do you use the track information to improve routing? and of course the obvious to add street names.
                          Question: Is there a set method of adding a fly-over? do I submit separate tracks for the underpass, overpass, U-turn points, and in all directions? as separate tracks? Or ley you guy’se it out from the data?
                          Attached Files

Comment

hi jan,
                            tracks going to sta. elena golf
                            Attached Files
                            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by GPS_FRANK View Post
                              Here is some more tracks. Am I correct that you DO NOT want tracks of roads that are already existing on the demo map? or do you use the track information to improve routing? and of course the obvious to add street names.
                              Hi GPS_FRANK. Tracks of roads that are already existing in the demo map are welcome only if it is of better resolution than the existing road tracks (1 sec tracks preferred), meaning, it captures the road line better than that in the existing map (i.e. road curves are more defined & etc). In short, it is submitted as a correction to an existing road track. To add streetnames, there's a "How to" thread for it and methods are presented on how to do it. Please browse that thread. HTH

Comment

Various tracks around Metro Manila

Various tracks around Metro Manila. Comments are welcome, for improvement on my next upload
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X