Attached Files

Comment

Mindanao (Davao Oriental) Mati City tracks

Another tracks for Davao oriental..
        Mindanao: Mati City tracks...thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

My second submision TRACKS_Routes

CEBU_15_Track_and_4_Routes_second_submision.gdb 15 tracks and 4 routes around Cebu City Let me know if I am doing it right. I have been lerking on this site a long time. Now it is time to start contributing. I hope it is acceptable.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by StarSlayer View Post
            As requested, here are some tracks for the roads/lanes underneath Katipunan B.Serrano Flyover.
            Nice one! This will somehow do it.
            But I think we are still missing one segment...that is road from Libis going up flyover and then going to Boni Serrano...north bound lane of flyover goes into 2 separate lanes...one going to Katipunan (we have this in map already) and the other to Boni Serrano (not on map).

Sorry StarSlayer for this request...I just do not have chance to pass this area.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by GPS_FRANK
              This is my third submission RACKS & ROUTES it has the Kishanta Subdivision and some Talisay and Cebu tracks and routes. I listed the street names after the track number ie "Track 013 NAVRATI" where the street name is NAVRATI. I hope I am doing it correctly. I am ready for constructive criticism now.. Is it acceptable to just drive around logging 1 second data to get all the small streets in one log file?
              Hi GPS_Frank!
              First of all, there is no attachment.
              As for naming streets, you can omit "Track xxx" just provide street name as it is.
              Driving around logging 1-sec data is ok as long as you would clean up your file before uploading. Cleaning up means putting street name and dividing each track segment according to length of street.
              HTH.
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Sir Jan,

Attached are tracks around San Jose City.

Also, could it be possible that there is something wrong with my GPS, coz i did set the tracking interval to 1 sec (00:00:01).
                Attached Files
                Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                  Nice one! This will somehow do it.
                  But I think we are still missing one segment...that is road from Libis going up flyover and then going to Boni Serrano...north bound lane of flyover goes into 2 separate lanes...one going to Katipunan (we have this in map already) and the other to Boni Serrano (not on map).

Sorry StarSlayer for this request...I just do not have chance to pass this area.
                  No problem. I pass by this area many times. Will get this one on my next run through.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                    Hi StarSlayer, nice job. Thanks for heeding my call.

Next up is Nagtahan flyover. Calling those who frequent the area.
                    hi reiji0463,

just happen to pass by nagtahan (going northbound)

and the other one is quiapo bridge underpass (can we have a split road. one going up the bridge, while the other one going towards under the bridge. like a fork?)

thanks
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by hbt; 06-21-2009, 23:05.
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Mt Claire Vill., Sto Tomas, Batangas - Tracks

Here's a track addition for Sto Tomas Batangas. I did my best to clean up the file. and named the tracks as streets. I have no idea how to turn them into routes, i tried though (using mapsource, but have been unsuccessful). Ill be uploading few waypoints of this tracks in the corresponding thread. Hope this can be added to v1.07. Thanks guys.

batangas_sto tomas_mt claire village_tracks.gdb

Comment

Originally posted by lex.alviar View Post
                        Here's a track addition for Sto Tomas Batangas. I did my best to clean up the file. and named the tracks as streets. I have no idea how to turn them into routes, i tried though (using mapsource, but have been unsuccessful). Ill be uploading few waypoints of this tracks in the corresponding thread. Hope this can be added to v1.07. Thanks guys.

[ATTACH]2965[/ATTACH]
                        Hi lex.alviar and thanks for your contribution. You can't turn your tracks into routes, it's only when they are incorporated in the map by the map maker that you can do routing with them. Mind if i ask if the method you used in getting those tracks? TIA

Comment

This a correction to third submission

This a correction to third submission RACKS & ROUTES it has the Kishanta Subdivision and some Talisay and Cebu tracks and routes. I listed the street names after the track number ie "Track 013 NAVRATI" where the street name is NAVRATI. I hope I am doing it correctly. I am ready for constructive criticism now.. Is it acceptable to just drive around logging 1 second data to get all the small streets in one log file? I deleated the "Track xxx" and joined 2 tracks. I tried to make sure that all tracks showed both directions for a two way street. Is this correct?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Baguio City - Additional Tracks

Additional tracks for Baguio City.
                            Have included a note for track deletion on v1.06 map, hope you dont mind.
                            PMA roads added. See snapshots attached.
                            Thanks

[ATTACH][ATTACH]Baguio City Tracks_6.21.09_b.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                            Attached Files

Comment

another connecting road
                              Attached Files

Comment

additional roads in cavite
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X